Author Topic: Remember the name!!!  (Read 266 times)

Offline NYH1

• Trade Count: (0)
Remember the name!!!
« on: January 16, 2006, 11:15:19 AM »
Well I CAN'T own the Bushmaster Carbon 15 Type 21S Pistol because New York State's great REPUBLICAN Governor George E. Pataki came up with a law and got it to pass that mirrors the 1994 federal assault weapons ban. He also came up with "ballistic finger printing" which means that every pistol sold in NY has to have a fired case and I think bullet sent to the New York State Troopers to keep on file!

Anyway's according to Bushmaster I can only own their Carbon Type 21 Pistol or their Carbon Type 97 Pistol because they weigh less then 50 ounces. I can't put the accessories on it either because that will make it weigh over the 50 ounce limit! As far as I know I can't build an AR-15 pistol using regular aluminum upper and lower part because they will weigh way over the limit!

One more thing, REMEMBER THE NAME because our great REPUBLICAN Governor George E. Pataki isn't running for Governor again.....he's going to run for president. This guy is no friend to gun owners. He's just about as bad as Billary and Chucky as far as gun owners should be concerned !;P
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"