Author Topic: John Murtha  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Sheila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
John Murtha
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2005, 12:37:19 PM »
It not just the politicians, its Cindy Sheene, Michael Moron, the people in my area, and the rest of the country. Everytime there is anti-war protest in this country, the more of our troops get killed. You know what I'm looking to seeing on of these days, a suicide bomber  is going to walk into one of those protests, and blow him or her self up.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline rifleman61

• Avid Poster
Murtha?
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2006, 10:37:40 AM »
Rep. Murtha may have been a Marine and he may well ahve served in VietNam. I am likewise a VietNam veteran having served in some of the same areas as he. I am a "swiftboat veteran" and spent as much money as I could supporting SBVFT to defeat a coward, traitor and liar.  If a book is ever published "outing" him I will likewise spend as much money as I can buying and distributing that book.  One thing that all good Sailors and Marines do is to keep tha faith, no matter what.  Murtha has broken that faith and now he is an "exMarine" and no longer fit to speak for any of us who served in VietNam, Navy or Marine.  The day a man puts on Service Dress Blues he joins a proud brotherhood of Sailors and Marines living and dead who have sacrificed their lives and littered the world with their dead; every man who wears Service Dress Blues is his brother.  Murtha may call himself such, but no self respecting sailor or Marine will ever accept him as such and he bloody well knows it.

Anchor's Away/Semper Fi
36 years a member of the Navy/MarineCorps Combat Team
Navy born and Navy bred, and when I die by the God almighty I'll be Navy dead.
CPO Bull

Offline rockbilly

John Murtha
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2006, 01:05:39 PM »
:shock: Bottom line, Iraq is a war we can not win short of eliminating every muslin in the world.  Jus t like a brush fire, when you think it is out it starts again in another place.

So far, all we have accomplished in Iraq is, lay the ground work for a civil war in that country once we pull out.  When that happens, there will be another dictator take over and rule by what ever means necessary.  A few bullets and bombs are not going to change a situation and state of mind that has been in place almost since the beginning of time.  

I have no problem with going after terrorist wherever they may hide, but  Iraq was no immediate threat to the US, so why invade?  What next, Iran, China, North Korea, or one of the up and coming countries in South America?  Has the US assumed the position of a world police agency?  It can not continue for much longer, our troop are max'd out,  who is going to fight this war?  

If you think we are safe now as a result of littler George's actioins, look over your shoulder.  He has done nothing to secure the borders, each day thousands of immigrants from all over the world walk across the Southern border.  How many of them are terrorist?  How many active cells are currently located in the USA because we allowed them in?

I am not a dumbocrat, but I thought it was great when George left Texas, and it will be great when the draft dodging wimp is out of D.C. JMHO. :wink: