Author Topic: GB-Product Tests FA M97?  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Woodchuk

• Trade Count: (0)
GB-Product Tests FA M97?
« on: March 24, 2003, 05:01:17 AM »
Graybeard,
   I came across the updated product test page and noticed that you have listed a pending product test for a "Freedom Arms Model 97 .45 Colt with 7.5" barrel."  I was just wondering what the status is on this test as I would be very interested to hear what you have to say.  Also, is there a link to the product testing page from your homepage?  (I sort stumbled across it in a roundabout way from a search engine)

Thanks,
Woodchuk

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
GB-Product Tests FA M97?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2003, 12:08:38 PM »
It is one of maybe 30-40 product tests I need to write. I am held up waiting for Matt to get the new Reviews Page fixed on the new Home Page. It will not accept photos or paragraph breaks. He's been promising to get it fixed for some time now and hasn't completed the task due to the opening of his new store.

I could post them but it would all be run together without paragraph breaks or photos and that's just not acceptable. If I post them on the old Product Test Page then he will have to manual conver them for use on the new page and that is less likely to happen than him fixing the new page. I'd like to just continue to use the old format but he doesn't want to.

So the bottom line is the reviews are stuck between a rock and a hard place right now waiting for him to get time to fix the problem.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!