Author Topic: Kudos for The Optic Zone  (Read 227 times)

Offline Ranger413

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
Kudos for The Optic Zone
« on: February 11, 2006, 12:42:53 PM »
I’m sure this will come as quite a shock to y’all, but The Optic Zone is without a doubt the finest optics dealer anywhere.  Even thought my purchase is not complete, just ordered today, I’m confident everything will be just fine.

To start with, I had a list of serveral scopes that I was considering for a custom rifle project.  I e-mailed Jon directly about my options.  He broke it down in a very detailed way expressing his professional opinion on each scope.  He e-mailed me quickly and I’m sure he took valuable time out of his busy schedule to answer my questions.  Thanks Jon.

It didn’t end there though.  When I called to place an order yesterday I was presently surprised by the woman taking my order, likely his wife Tammi.  She was pleasent and helpful on the phone, but probably her best attribute was her knowledge of the product and her current level of inventory.  She laid out for me all of the specific Zeiss Conquest scopes that she had in stock and even told me which ones were inbound from the manufacturer and when they would arrive.  I added a set of flip-open scope covers to my order.  She said that she would personally fit them to the scope to be sure they were the right ones.  I know of no other optics supplier that would go that far for the customer, none.

I have purchased from The Optic Zone in the past, as well as other optics suppliers.  I’ve quickly determined, though, that The Optic Zone is the one for me form here on out.  From all of the surfing I’ve done on the net I’ve found that they have the best prices.  And even if they didn’t I’d gladly pay a little extra to know that I’m getting the level of service I’ve experienced from The Optic Zone.

Ranger413
Life is like a dogsled team, if you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes.