Author Topic: SB1 18...Huuhhh?  (Read 519 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
SB1 18...Huuhhh?
« on: March 04, 2006, 10:23:37 AM »
Anyone ever heard of this model?  It was a 410, 26", with a squire stock.  Is this another one of those "Special" model designations from H&R for a special order model?  I saw it at Gander and went today and it was already gone.  Anyone ever seen one??
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
SB1 18...Huuhhh?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 05:02:20 AM »
I've never heard of iit and didn't come up with anything on google. I'd like one like that with a 28"vent rib barrel.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline Cookiemann

• Apple Valley, MN
SB1 18...Huuhhh?
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 06:49:10 AM »
Actually, I had decided to pick it up...but, it was gone.  The LOP was not real short, like on the Versapaks.   I will keep looking.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
SB1 18...Huuhhh?
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 02:05:45 PM »
You should have them check to see if another Gander has it. I think they will transfer it store to store for free.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline Cookiemann

• Apple Valley, MN
SB1 18...Huuhhh?
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 11:27:50 PM »
I thought of that and called another local Gander.  They had no numbers on one like it.  I will try to back track on it at the store where I saw it.  I need to do a face-to-face with the guys so they know who is asking and they should be able to look it up.  They know me there, I am in there a couple times a week keeping track of the used racks looking for bargains.  I am gonna try to track it down.  If I can get the Gander number on it then they will be able to do a search.  Thanks for the advice, Markus.

Cookie
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"