Author Topic: What about CZ  (Read 1223 times)

Offline John

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
What about CZ
« on: November 08, 2005, 11:38:29 AM »
CZ has some nice looking stuff, there's a small model in 9mm or .40 cal that looks like it would make a good concealed carry pistol.

Anyone in here know anything about CZ?
Hey, hold my beer and watch this.

Offline rockbilly

What about CZ
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 11:43:04 AM »
:D My experience with CZ has always been good.  A quality gun, normally at a good price.  They are as tough as a marine first sergeant.

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
What about CZ
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 02:21:22 PM »
Quote from: rockbilly
:D My experience with CZ has always been good.  A quality gun, normally at a good price.  They are as tough as a marine first sergeant.

I second that. CZ handguns are very well built.  :D
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline Mannlicher

What about CZ
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 02:14:35 PM »
I think the world of my compact PC75D PCR 9mm.
Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Offline papajohn428

• A Real Regular
What about CZ
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 12:43:46 PM »
I think you should buy one, test it, and write us a range report!

PJ
If you can shoot home invaders, why can't you shoot Homeland Invaders?

Offline darrell8937

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
What about CZ
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 01:56:05 PM »
The Cz 75 is known as a fine weapon,, The communist 1911,, all others are judged next to it.. I have ordered a Baby Eagly from Magnum research which is loosley based on the CZ 75 design. I will let everyone know how it shoots. I hope as well as all the write ups.

Offline sundogg1911

What about CZ
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 01:49:30 AM »
I have a CZ40B. It was a CZ/Colt design. It is a great pistol. The 40B was discontinued due to lackluster sales (They already had the 75 in .40) After 2 years of trying to find a holster, I had one custom made from HBE http://www.hbeleatherworks.com/welcome.html (I highly recomend them)
I only wish I could find a Hi-cap to fit. I have heard rumors that the EAA .40 will fit, but there is a slight gap between the grap and base pad.
I think CZ is one of the finest hand guns for the money. I really would like to buy a pair of RAMI's (.40 for me and a 9 for the wife)  :wink:

Offline papajohn428

• A Real Regular
What about CZ
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 09:49:18 AM »
Clearly, the design is a good one, or there wouldn't be so many clones on the market.  Springfield Armory offered the P-9, EAA has the Witness, and there are several others whose names escape me.  I saw a CZ 9mm fifteen years ago, and fell in love with the gun, but didn't want a 9.  I told the salesman if he got one in a bigger caliber to call me.  Six months later, I found a Witness in 40, and bought it on the spot.  That was in late 1990, and I still have it, when a lot of lesser guns have been traded away.  I have something over 30,000 round thru it, and it feeds everything I stuff in it.  I think I need another one in 45ACP, or maybe even 45GAP.  It's strong, reliable, and carries a cartridge worthy of the task I bought it for.  And it's what some would call a cheap, Italian copy.  

My next one will likely be the CZ, just to see if there's any real difference!

Papajohn
If you can shoot home invaders, why can't you shoot Homeland Invaders?

Offline Simple Man

• Contributor
What about CZ
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 03:42:56 AM »
I picked up this CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm last weekend and I'm every bit as impressed with it as I am with their rifles. I have done a lot of reading on the CZ 75 series of handguns and after owning this one all I can say is that you won't be disappointed with owning a CZ handgun. CZ's are making some very fine firearms and I believe the prices are only gonna sky rocket once the word gets totally out. Buy em while there cheap folks cause I don't think there gonna stay that way. 5 years ago you would rarely hear about CZ firearms but now it seems like wherever you go someone is talking about them.
Here is a couple of pics of my new carry gun.

Offline Simple Man

• Contributor
What about CZ
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2006, 03:45:28 AM »
I picked up this CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm last weekend and I'm every bit as impressed with it as I am with their rifles. I have done a lot of reading on the CZ 75 series of handguns and after owning this one all I can say is that you won't be disappointed with owning a CZ handgun. CZ's are making some very fine firearms and I believe the prices are only gonna sky rocket once the word gets totally out. Buy em while there cheap folks cause I don't think there gonna stay that way. 5 years ago you would rarely hear about CZ firearms but now it seems like wherever you go someone is talking about them.

Offline Simple Man

• Contributor
What about CZ
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2006, 03:50:12 AM »

Offline Simple Man

• Contributor
What about CZ
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2006, 04:51:22 AM »

Offline Simple Man

• Contributor
What about CZ
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2006, 05:06:34 AM »

Offline darrell8937

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
What about CZ
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2006, 03:04:01 PM »
CZ Man,, Bud Lite,, I have to pee....
Every serious shooter needs a CZ in his invetory..