Author Topic: Has anyone dealt with Graf & Sons?  (Read 706 times)

Offline reddog

• Trade Count: (0)
Has anyone dealt with Graf & Sons?
« on: March 14, 2006, 04:38:08 PM »
They are wonderful people. The service they provide is outstanding!!! I ordered some black powder on a sunday night from their website, next day I got an e-mail from fed-ex telling me when my order would be delivered on friday! I placed another order for some black powder solvent yesterday, today I got an e-mail, my order will be here on friday!!!!! I was just wondering if you could include them in your list.
"Catch A cannonball, now take me down the line. My bag is sinkin' low and I do believe it's time."

Offline Blaster

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Has anyone dealt with Graf & Sons?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 01:47:21 PM »
Quote from: reddog
They are wonderful people. The service they provide is outstanding!!! I ordered some black powder on a sunday night from their website, next day I got an e-mail from fed-ex telling me when my order would be delivered on friday! I placed another order for some black powder solvent yesterday, today I got an e-mail, my order will be here on friday!!!!! I was just wondering if you could include them in your list.

Their mail order service is superior and their face to face service at their warehouse in Mexico, MO is also excellent.  They are easy, "down home" type folks to deal with and are receptive to taking "will call" orders with a 24 hour advance order.  They also have their own brand of black powder too.
Graduate of West Point (West Point, Iowa that is)

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pulaski Coehorn Works
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 04:13:11 PM »
Graf & Sons

http://www.grafs.com/

I'll let DD decide on the topic under which to post it in the where to find section.

Good folks from their reputation on other boards - over the years.
Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 12:35:02 AM »
I have often thought of adding companies like Graf to the list but decided against it.  There are an awful lot of good companies out there that like Graf's sell stuff that could be used in cannon shooting but are not cannon specific.

If I added them all to the list pretty soon the list would gigantic and you would have a hard time finding what you need.

I keep the list for just cannon specific or specialized cannon suppliers

Offline gcr

• Trade Count: (0)
Graf&Son
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 04:49:48 AM »
For mail order, they are my first choice.  If you have an 03 FFL (C&R) license, send them a signed copy, and you'll get the dealer discount.