Author Topic: will it work  (Read 621 times)

Offline TrapperZach

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
will it work
« on: March 15, 2006, 12:44:30 AM »
ive got a couple questions about barrels. i orderd my 06 barrel in regular handy but got to looking and ive got a couple questions.first will the ultra rifle barrels fit my regular handy? and will the buffalo clasic fit my regular handy rifle?

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
will it work
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 02:47:43 AM »
Yes, all barrels will fit it, except and 10 gauge barrels and the 12 gauge USH barrel....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
will it work
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 04:37:57 AM »
Zach, as MSP said, but with one notable exception, all of the * marked barrels can only be fitted to frames made after 1998.

Tim

http://hr1871.com/barrelAcc/index.htm
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline TrapperZach

• Contributor
will it work
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 12:38:37 AM »
ok thanks i didint now about that i hope mine will work. im starting to think it wont my parents got it for the the year before last used att he local gun store. if it dosent work will they call me or what? i didint now aobut aht call before u buy thing i see it a the botom of the list now what should i do call em and ask or what?

i checked it  and its fine for after 87 it had the n or the h it began withe the n i thing but i rote down the serial number and al and now im having trouble finding it.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
will it work
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 04:47:40 AM »
The second letter determines the year of mfr, it needs to be N or later for the high pressure barrels like the '06.

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline TrapperZach

• Contributor
will it work
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 08:10:20 AM »
ok thanks guys im gona call em when i get home from school and try and find out if it will work hopfuly it will if not then i dont now what im gona do.