Author Topic: Almost dropped the Hammer...  (Read 3139 times)

Offline chevyfan1a4

• Trade Count: (0)
Almost dropped the Hammer...
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2006, 07:05:05 PM »
I had two big white dogs come at me in my yard a couple weeks back.
The muts were growling at me, i ran in the house called the police. They said they would talk to the guy up the road that owned them! WOW! His dogs were tied back up for about 3 days. Then I was out hunting on my land and saw a patch of white. I went over to investigate and it was his dog. I tried to scare it off, but the dog barked, snarled and started to walk towards me. Needless to say that dog got a #2 3" 20 gauge buckshot in its chest area.
Dragged it off, threw some dirt on it and never head a thing about it. Never had any more dog problems either!

Offline corbanzo

• Trade Count: (2)
Almost dropped the Hammer...
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2006, 03:16:48 PM »
People have the right to defend yourself, if someone gets attacked by a stray dog, it's their fault for not protecting themselves, not yours.  Could've been any dog, not the one you let go.  If you don't feel comfortable pulling the trigger, you don't have to.  Personally, I agree with the three S's, especially when it comes to animals that don't belong in the wild in the US.
"At least with a gun that big, if you miss and hit the rocks in front of him it'll stone him to death..."