Author Topic: DEER partner needed in Northern Lower Michigan  (Read 634 times)

Offline NorthernMich

• Trade Count: (0)
DEER partner needed in Northern Lower Michigan
« on: September 16, 2003, 02:38:41 PM »

I'm located on the northern edge of the Pigeon River Country, surrounded by state land.  I just got a Rokon (two-wheeel drive) so I can recover in an area that is pretty far back in (IE BIG bucks).

Never seen anyone else back in there....need partner for gun season, I could possibly do bow hunting.  PARTNER would have GPS and extra tree stands....to share.  I have knowledge of areas, cabin/camp, trailer, and can take three days off (5 day hunt) if in November.  I am a NS, non drinker.

Exciting area along uncrossable creek cover and dense cedar swamp...working several small ridges that are always adorned with nice scrapes and huge rubs.  Not sure I want to hunt alone.

email me if interested (gets2me at hotmail.com) use @ symbol

Offline jhm

DEER partner needed in Northern Lower Michi
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2003, 04:06:37 PM »
northern hunter :  I was attempting to move your post to a better location for the post (hunt swap ) and I may have deleted it or lost it if you dont mind could you repost in the hunt swap forum thanks   JIM

Offline NorthernMich

hunting partner
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 04:39:11 PM »
I suppose I can, BUT I am not interested in a swap and only persons considering a swap would view at that forum....???

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2003, 04:49:03 PM »
I think this is as good a place as any for it. I moved the one from the questions forum back here. Was planning on deleting the one here showing moved but now am not sure I can. If this post shows on both deleting one will delete both. If it doesn't I think the other can be deleted safely.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline jhm

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2003, 05:11:49 PM »
G>B> and northernMich.:  Sorry about that but my fingers got in the way and messed up what I was trying to do I was trying to give some extra exposure to his request. no harm done I guess.   JIM

Offline NorthernMich

deer hunt
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2003, 12:52:35 AM »
I wasn't real clear in my post....I would like to GUN hunt Nov 15-19th.  I can do an Oct bow hunt as well....but I prefer to GUN hunt as I will have more time available then.

Thanks for your concern Graybeard  :D