Author Topic: Islmaic Cartoons  (Read 3799 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2006, 09:56:28 PM »
My take on it guys is while some say it is just some extemist that are doing this and a few followers I think they all hate us to some extent and consider us infidels. Make no mistake about it look at history these folks want to rule the world and will some day unless they are stopped. They hate our life style but love our money and they are making the best of it while they have it. Here is something to think about President Bush is pushing for alternate power sources. Now they have proven that hydrogen works now they are just looking for a cheap way to make it work. What do you think that will do to the oil rich sheikdoms that rely on our money to give them what they want? Once we find a alternate source of power and yea we will wether it be hydrogen or a very efficient battery electric system that would use miserly amounts of fuel  or some other fuel source and we will do that eventually then all the oil these folks have that are power over us will mean nothing. I would guess that they are trying to get as much money and power they can so when that day comes that we do not need their oil they can some what be prepared to keep on fighting us. France is being taken over by Muslums so is other parts of Europe. We have way more here than I am comfortable with. Once we do not need to depend on these folks for their oil they will hate us even more. Think about it now I could be wrong on this but it could be a scenario that could maybe happen.  The world is divided between Christian and Hindu and Buddist  to some extent and Muslum Out of all of them the Muslums are the fastest growing religion today. From what I can see of it the Muslums do not like anyone except them and they cannot even stand them selves as they fight amoungst each other. They may bicker amoungst each other but they forgo that to fight a common enemy which is us and any other race or religion that is not theirs. Just my opinion but this is the way I see it.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline powderman

Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2006, 03:40:05 AM »
JH45GUN. You see things correctly. I hope the world wakes up and sees islam for the cancer it is before it's too late. POWDERMAN.  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2006, 07:44:52 AM »
I don't know that Islam is the fastest growing religion.  With the rapid growth of Christianity in China I have heard reports that Christianity is far and away the fastest growing.

In fact Michael Savage says that China will ultimately (within our life times) become a Christian led nation and sweep across the Middle East (militarily) and destroy Islam once and for all........

Links concerning the 'fastest growing religion'

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-fastest-growing.htm

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/4220

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44033

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2006, 08:51:45 AM »
Yes, those radical Islamofacists don't like our lifestyle..so apparently they are trying to pretend that their morals are so superior to ours.

My Grandson, the Spec Ops Marine, has been as part of his duties, raiding homes of suspected terrorists in the Sunni Triangle..and finding caches of explosive ordnance.

Sometimes the Marines find terrorists that don't want to surrender their munitions stocks..Of course they are offered a choice..give up your ordnance, surrender yourself, or " go bye bye ..see Allah" !

What little he can write or talk about on the phone, he tells us that compared to the Christian lifestyle of ourselves and friends...and other decent non-professing Americans...some of their habits are quite depraved..Decent people here would be shocked.

Another young Marine I know, spent a year or two in Djbouti, a primarily Muslim country on the "horn of Africa".
   Their biggest problem was fending off the Djbouti army troops (who have some strange ideas about love).

Let's face " nobody is perfect" but I believe that moral people in the US are just as righteous as moral people in any other country..
 :roll:
   The problem with many folks from other lands is that what they consider "the American lifestyle "..they have gleaned from American movies and the lives of such celebrities as get the publicity..

We all know that is a very distorted view.. :evil:
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2006, 12:40:04 PM »
some of their habits are quite depraved..Decent people here would be shocked.

Please elaborate?  I would love to hear your grandsons stories..... :D

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2006, 04:41:56 PM »
TM7,

You can believe whatever you want I guess.............

Personally, I'm more than alittle ticked about the port deal........ between that and the southern border, I'm beginning to think Bush is off his 'nut' so to say..... :(

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2006, 03:56:26 PM »
Wm Roy..
    For starters, teenage and under  boys regularly expose themselves and "manipulate" their "parts"...publicly  on the streets..
  Since he serves in the "Sunni Triangle"; I suppose their ways may be different than the rest.
  When they root out terrorists from a "safe house", then the house must be searched. With the terrorists either done in or captured..they are usually left with the home owner, who just can't seem to fin " the keys to the various locked cabinets. A bayonet quickly pops those doors open..

The troops pass out candy bars for public relations..and the local kids have learned to chase after the Humvees shouting for candy.
   Since they often cover the same areas, they get to know some of the local " characters ".
    Some of those kids, if a gang of them could get hold of one guy..would shred him with their knives or fingernails..if necessary.
    My grandson, when mounted is in the .50 cal ring on top of the Humvee, so he throws the candy. If he recognizes one of the "hostiles" he tries to give him a candy bar between the eyes..LOL..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline rifleman61

• Avid Poster
my view on cartoons
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2006, 10:41:51 AM »
The following is a piece I wrote for a local radio station regarding the late President Reagan's funeral in June of 2004.      
                                                                    June 2004
                                                           Being an Understanding
                                                                         of the
                                                             Reagan State Funeral
                                                                 Â“THINGS I SEE”

An anonymous writer once opined, positively on the human condition,”…itÂ’s an ill wind that blows no good…” .  So said, a cold wind blew out of Germany in the 16th century reforming nothing, sewing the seeds of the American revolutionary continuum, a violent mid-wife for a constitutionally directed Republican democracy, publicly celebrated virtues of civic militarism, and setting the funeral cortege of Ronald Wilson Reagan on its inevitable path down Pennsylvania Avenue, the Protestant Revolution.
     It has ever been that the crown jewel of consensual government has been a lively tradition of civic militarism from Sparta, Republican Rome, Great Britain, to the present American continuum.  The slow relentless tread of booted feet, moving to a measured called cadence are reminders to the polity of its collective will and strength; it evokes a common cultural memory rooted in the best of its past as it ponders dimly perceived futures fraught with challenge, danger and always uncertainty.  And as a measured called cadence it is nakedly unambiguous as to its meaning, a warning to the world, whether in triumph or funeral processional,“…mankind, enemies in War, in Peace, Friends…”.
     In the annals of Rome, from Livy to the “Twelve Caesars”, a “triumph” was a ritualized formal victory procession.  In this spectacle one could see and vicariously be a part of all of those elements that contributed to that occasion.  Allies and the vanquished in the processional were publicly viewed all along the parade route.  In as much as a triumph was granted to a living conquering general [Imperator] it was not altogether unheard of that a triumph was granted posthumously to a fallen general.  The phrase of Roman parents and mothers to departing sons: “…come home to us carried on your shield or borne upon it…” had a stark finality and simplicity to it that is not easily acceptable in todayÂ’s culture of equivocation and the draw, pristine in its clarity, victory or death; one sees the funeral of Ronald Reagan as a triumph.
From the temple of Jupiter Cunctator, patron of the city of Republican Rome, to the National Cathedral is a straight line of 2000 years, yesterday.  So as the Pontifex Maximus would intone,
“…sic transit gloria mundi…” [so passes the glory of the world] the words of Dame Thatcher, evocative of a bygone Churchill, echo with simple grace, elegance and prescience of the American condition:
Â…he freed the slaves of Communism…”.  In the parade of vanquished enemies, 21st century Americans see the silent respect paid by a Gorbachev at the catafalque.  In the ecstatic and not altogether objective immediacy of the present Gorbachev will be seen as the vanquished enemy, some object of mild ridicule, but most certainly as a non-entity of historical curiosity.  The light of the historian shall some day deal with him more magnanimously and show of him a more balanced perspective.  In any contested feats of arms there are the vanquished.  In the victory of Ronald Reagan [the American people] over Godless Soviet Communism there had to be a unique leader with that incomparable gift of the spirit, humility, for there to be a vanquished and a victory.  In this instance, any alternative is unthinkable.
     In the last ritualized goodbye of the funeral service, the White Anglo Saxon variant of the Protestant Revolution recognized, by their respective turns, the individual Judaeo-Christian exercises of the faith communities of the nation in their representatives attendant.  No other tradition but that could have accomplished such as the Revolution let alone that respectful instance in our National Cathedral.  It is that tradition that allows of the Muslim an Imam to be present at the triumph, arguably a friend demonstrably an enemy, though treated civilly with a cold indifference.  The Muslim is an alien in an alien land.  He was not there at the founding and did not sew, yet expects to stand apart and reap.   In the valley that is called “Forge” he left no arms, he left no hands, he left no legs; he left no sons.  We settled once and for all time the moral evil  and legal issue of general slavery; a year after Appomatox Court House, his ancestors were taking, buying and selling slaves of all colors, sexes and conditions from eastern Europe, Constantinople, to the Horn of Africa; his seed continues so to this day.  No Muslim went up Suribachi in the swirling blizzard of splattered brains, bloody matted hair streaming entrails and shattered bones that was Iwo Jima; he froze not in the Ardennes or stood damned alone and forgotten at Bastogne; not did he man deathÂ’s watch in “Looking Glass”.  He came here unbidden, unasked for and is not welcome.  

We do rightly and properly view him with suspicion.  In the midst of our National Cathedral we are now set upon a war of cultures for our very own survival.  The Muslim in this triumph and funeral shall answer to and for all of these things clearly, with simplicity and without equivocation, or ” We” shall answer them for him; this is not Damascus.    

Novus Ordo Seclorum

We are “Romans”; we are New Rome.  We are the “new order of the world”.  President Reagan understood this with translucent simplicity, “…Mister Gorbachev tear down this wall…”.  Anti-Americans from within and from without, and those unforgivably ignorant often cite Rome as a warning and a model, both of our purported imperialism and intended collapse.  He understood that the threats to American preeminence were more dreadfully mortal on the 4th of July 1776, than ever they were on his first inauguration.  The differences that some two centuries demonstrated to him were not results of imperial over reach on the outside, but of something that was happening and that Americans were witnessing on the inside.
Born free, from colonial times onwards, he recognized that Americans rarely doubted that their libertarian institutions offered a generalized template for human happiness and material prosperity.  As Americans moved into capitalism less and less wealth came to be inherited; more than less, good luck was the confluence of disciplined application with opportunity resulting in more and more people holding wealth in resources and instruments that rose more rapidly in value than in the previous orthodoxy.  He knew that capitalism had the best chance of producing a classless society in practical terms.  What President Reagan knew was that centrally planned economies would inevitably result in societies with self perpetuating elites of apparatchiki, giving rise to his historically famous phrase, “…evil empire…”.  Reagan understood that libertarian politics and the soundness of our domestic economy indissolubly linked at home and abroad were based on three fundamental truths:
--U.S. foreign policy was a basic expression created by the architecture of domestically generated imperatives.
-- Economic expansion abroad was best accomplished through open world markets to trade and foreign investment and is absolutely necessary as a precondition of AmericaÂ’s domestic well being and therefore is the nexus of American strategy.
--The cause of peace was best served by the United States occupying a position of unchallenged global dominance.
Likened unto earlier Romans before him, he knew Roman virtue* and what it was to be a Roman [American], why it was immeasurably better than any alternatives, and why our culture had to be
victorious.

*Note to reader—
Virtue is a masculine attribute only.  Its root is found in the Roman Latin word “vir”, which means “Man”.  Virtue is the noun descriptive of the sum of all of those ineffable attributes that we normally associate with manhood:
srength, perseverance, implacability in the face of an enemy, courage both moral and physical, honor, and commitment
As it is used today its meaning is entirely heretic and without its primitive meanings.  The use of the word
 Â“virtue” today would be greeted with amusement if not outright derision by a Roman.  There is no such phrase as, "...a virtuous woman...", it is a contradiction in terms.

Anchor;s Away/Semper Fi
CPO Bull

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2006, 01:20:45 PM »
Interesting article concerning the backlash from the cartoons.......

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11569485/site/newsweek/

Offline DirtyHarry

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2006, 04:25:22 PM »
Good article, but we could never do that here in the U.S.  We might hurt someones feelings if we insisted they learn to speak english.. :roll:
The early bird get's the worm, but the second mouse get's the cheese.....

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2006, 06:08:27 PM »
Quote from: DirtyHarry
Good article, but we could never do that here in the U.S.  We might hurt someones feelings if we insisted they learn to speak english.. :roll:

Sadly, you are correct.......... :(  :(

Ironglow, thank you for the report! :D

Offline Leverdude

• A Real Regular
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2006, 03:54:31 AM »
Iron Glow wrote,

Some of those kids, if a gang of them could get hold of one guy..would shred him with their knives or fingernails..if necessary.

This is my feeling of most of the folks over there & why I think we're wasting time trying to help them. Some say they like us & appreciate our help & such but they sure have a strange way of showing it. Just level it & move on.
Freedoms not free!
Support your NRA!

Offline doncisler

• Avid Poster
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2006, 04:12:13 PM »
they have been killing each other over there since before biblical time - probably before recorded history.
wish we could just let them have at it - all they have to do is leave the rest of the world alone.
put em where you want em

nra life menber
nahc life menber

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Islmaic Cartoons
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2006, 01:32:33 AM »
Lever;
  Note that I said SOME of those kids would shred us..however MOST would not...even there in the " Sunni Triangle ", admittedly, the worst area.
   In the most lawless parts of our inner cities there may be some that would shred you or me...but there are many there that deserve  " a chance " at life..