Author Topic: Illegals went on strike across the country yesterday...  (Read 678 times)

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Illegals went on strike across the country yesterday...
« on: April 11, 2006, 03:03:50 AM »
Thousands of Illegals and sympethizers staged a nation wide walk out yesterday.

Did it affect you in any way?  

Did you even notice?
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Savage .250

• Trade Count: (0)
Illegals went on strike across the country
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 03:24:25 AM »
Simple answer ............yes.    Best left at that.
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 03:27:33 AM »
Ha!  What did they do, refuse to use their food stamps?????

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 04:20:47 AM »
While they were on the march, they should have headed south and kept on marching.  Them buggers shouldn't put up with the way they're treated here.  It would serve us all right if they all just went back where they came from.  And the sooner the better.   :D
Swingem

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 04:42:42 AM »
Didn't notice, should have been east to round em up and ship back. POWDERMAN.  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline lisa1lacy2

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 04:52:14 AM »
nope and nope :-D
Brian Milner

:blaster:
my idea of gun control is a firm grip.

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 05:35:22 AM »
No to both questions.

We had them in a few places all at one time.......why didn't law enforcement, the INS, enforce the law?
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 05:51:50 AM »
They learned from the muslims in the Balkins.  Go into a country, increase your numbers till you can raise enough noise to take over.  If they (the original residents) give you a hard time claim ethnic cleansing and the world will come to your assistance.  The new residents can then take control of the country and change the language, culture, and force the old residents to either accept it or leave.

That's where we are headed folks, people are able to talk about it but no is willing to do anything about it.  Our elected officials, won't they want the new vote.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline SAWgunner

• Contributor
    • http://www.ranger.org/
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 06:06:46 AM »
Yes because that was all that was on the news yesterday, and no, I had no concrete work to get done.

It seems to me that everyone has an agenda in today's world.  I know as a responsible adult that all decisions that affect my family should be heavily weighed.  In that light, I would have gone through the legal channels to begin with, so that nothing would affect me in the long run.  I watched on a large news network yesterday in an interview with a gentleman sum the whole thing up.  He said something along the lines of, "I have been here for 28 years, and I am sick of living in the shadows...my house is not in my name, I have no credit, etc., etc."  Welllllll....why have you stayed here this long without going through the necessary channels to make it right?

Kind of along the lines of a sex offender wondering why he still has to contact his neighbors and tell them....uhhhmmm...you broke a law, and that is the punishment.  I swear.  I am a citizen of this country, and a veteran, but I didn't complain about sitting in lines to deploy to foreign countries in which I did not want to be in, in the first place.  Why is it soooo hard for you to do when you want to live here?

SAW
Nosce Hostem
"Birds of Prey" 743rd MI BN
Proud Freemason-Chugwater Lodge No. 23

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 08:44:09 AM »
All they are doing is coming here and reaping the benafits of what our forefathers and we have created.  They are taking a free ride and demanding more.  It's like they are hitchikers and demanding to navigate the vehicle.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 04:43:06 PM »
:D My question, how many of you are willing to join a demonstration against making them legal?  From the people I talk to (voters) there seems to be more in favor of sending them back than granting amensty.  While a large portion of those marching are legal and can vote, the majority likely was illegal and really have no voice at the ballot.

I think it is very imoportant to let your congressmen know how you feel and inform them that you will not support or vote for them if they vote in favor of making all the illegals citizens.

Another point, wonder what the action of the marchers has done to increase the flow from Mexico? :x