Author Topic: General Classifieds Rules. Applies to all Classifieds Forums  (Read 3909 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Registration is required to post new threads or replies to the Classifieds Forum.

Until further notice, alll firearms ads must have the following exact statement included in the original post, any ads that do not include the statement will be deleted.

"Firearms must be shipped FFL to FFL or sold face to face in state when and where legal."

New members must have at least 5 posts on GBO forums to use the Private Messaging system.

ALL items placed for sale on the various GBO Classifieds Forums MUST have a price clearly listed. Any ad posted without a price WILL BE DELETED by the Moderators or Admin. Continued refusal to post prices will result in you being banned from use of the Classifieds.

Our moderators will no longer delete ads after item has sold so please DO NOT edit subject line to note items have sold. Instead make a new post to the thread stating they are sold. This will allow prospective buyers to know it's no longer available. However IF you move it to an auction site please do edit subject line to let us know. Failure to do so may result in you no longer being allowed to use the GBO Classifieds.

Use of this forum is free to individuals selling personally owned merchandise. This is defined as items you have held for some period of time which was acquired FOR USE BY YOU but which you no longer want. It DOES NOT include items you bought for the purpose of resale.

All ads must specifically list the items for sale or trade and list a sell price or what you wish to trade for. If a buy ad be specific in what you want to buy.

Specifically NOT INCLUDED in the definition of personal use items are any items you have obtained just for the purpose of selling with the hope of making a profit. However if you buy something say a set of TC frame, barrels, scopes just to get a few of them and have some others you do not wish to keep you may make arrangements with me via e-mail to post the surplus here whether a profit results or not. Such permissions will not be given more than once per month.

DO NOT post items here that are listed on ANY auction site. If you list on an auction site after posting here please alter subject line to make me and the moderators aware so we can delete. If I catch folks listing items here and on an auction site privileges for this site will be revoked.

Firearms Sales, GBO is in no way responsible for the sale of firearms on its web site, any member offering for sale a firearm must follow all Federal, State and Local laws that govern the state in which the sale is being made from and to. Any member buying a firearm posted for sale on the GBO web site must follow all Federal, State and Local laws that govern the state in which they intend to have the gun delivered. GBO is not a "middle man" and no one representing GBO has any part in the sale of or the collection of the money for any item located for sale on the GBO web site nor do we have any dealings in the shipping of the items.

Businesses must either be advertisers of Graybeard Outdoors or must pay to post ads. For the purpose of this forum you are a business if you buy and sell for a profit the merchandise you list here. If you are either buying here and selling on e-bay or vice versa to make a profit you are a business. If we find you are posting multiple items for sale more often than a couple times a month you are going to have to contact me to convince me you are not a business. If you maintain such a pace of sales for more than two months YOU WILL NOT CONVINCE me you are not a business.

I have a special rate of only $125 per year for folks who wish to use the Classifieds Forum for that purpose. Or for the same sum of $150 per year you may post on as many forums as are appropriate for the merchandise you are selling. If you have a special circumstance that causes you to have a one time or limited time group of items to sell at a profit that will not be recurring contact me for arrangements. We'll work something out.

This might be in the case of you buying a large collection of some item that you want a few of but will sell most of hoping to turn a profit.

Business authorized to post are shown as SITE SPONSOR near their user name.

All other businesses or ads appearing to be from businesses will be deleted with no notice to posters. Moderators please copy me the ad for contact to see if they wish to become a paying advertiser.

Proof of Shipment/Payment, GBO encourages anyone conducting a transaction to ensure proof of payment and shipment. If you sale an item and ship it with out a proof of delivery slip GBO can not assist you in seeking legal action or restitution. The same is said for payment, if you send cash in the mail to pay for an item you have purchased then a) we can not aid you in your recovery b) have got to be out of your mind in the first place. It costs very little for these confirmations and are worth every cent of it, they are your only proof, without them it is one member's word against another's, and in such cases GBO reserves the right to not get involved at all. To ensure help from GBO please follow this simple rule as it is for your protection.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!