Author Topic: Immigration  (Read 7207 times)

Offline FWiedner

• Trade Count: (0)
Immigration
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2006, 06:15:39 AM »
Here's what I wrote to my "representatives" in Washington, to Dennis Hastert and Bill Frist:

As my representative in Washington, I am writing to inform you that I am strongly against both the current Senate and House recommendations for resolving the current national immigration crises occurring as a result of the lax law enforcement on the southern border of the United States.

I am strongly against a general amnesty for illegal entrants to this country.

I am strongly against the tiered amnesty / fast-track naturalization scheme proposed in the Senate.

I am strongly against a guest worker program that does not require applicants and participants to immediately return to their country of origin to re-enter the United States at an authorized point of legal entry to be documented and tracked upon re-entry.

During a recent trip to Big Bend National Park, I observed numerous signs and placards warning park guests (presumably American citizens) not to cross the border with Mexico and then attempt to re-enter the United States at any point other than an recognized point or entry manned by the U.S. Border Patrol.  To do so is a felony, and would subject the violator to a $10,000 fine and possible jail-time for illegal entry into the United States.

This is the warning given to American citizens.  I must ask, why is it a felony for a man born in this country, owning property, gainfully employed, and having paid taxes all of his adult life temporarily leaving the land of his birth, to attempt to return to his home-land, and not a felony for a foreign national, with no ties or interests in this country to cross the southern border at any given point unobserved and undocumented?

House Speaker Dennis Hastert of Illinois and Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist of Tennessee are proposing legislation to free illegal immigrants of the burden of the law that ordinary Americans are bound by, by proposing that illegal immigrants not be subjected to felony charges the way that any American citizen would be.

This proposal and all proposals of its like are intolerable.

These undocumented immigrants are criminals.  The law that binds every American citizen defines them as felon the moment that they step across the border at any point other than an authorized point of entry.

I strongly urge you to vote against any measure that results in any action other than immediate deportation for all illegal and undocumented immigrants currently inside U.S. borders, and immediate and positive action to stop all illegal entry along the southern border of the United States.

Thank you for your kind attention.

:x
They may talk of a "New Order" in the  world, but what they have in mind is only a revival of the oldest and worst tyranny.   No liberty, no religion, no hope.   It is an unholy alliance of power and pelf to dominate and to enslave the human race.

Offline FWiedner

Immigration
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2006, 08:51:15 AM »
The opportunities to apprehend these criminals are multitude.

How many of them are involved in traffic stops every day?

How many have shown up for marches in the last week?

There are millions of these criminals in our jails, why should American taxpayers feed, clothe and shelter them?  Ship them out and shoot them if they return, these are real criminals intent on performing real crimes.

There are numerous productive methods to start this work.

Offer a bounty, and only pay out to American citizens.

How many illegals do think would get identified then?

Imprison people who choose to employ these criminals and divest them of their assets.  Exile them along with deporting the criminals that they harbor.  See how fast they start hiring Americans for those "jobs that nobody wants."

Do you think that they'd rather make money pointing out illegals or lose everything that they own for providing "humanitarian relief"?

The only real issue is a clear lack of resolve to do what must be done.

:?
They may talk of a "New Order" in the  world, but what they have in mind is only a revival of the oldest and worst tyranny.   No liberty, no religion, no hope.   It is an unholy alliance of power and pelf to dominate and to enslave the human race.

Offline rockbilly

Immigration
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2006, 01:19:05 PM »
:D With the number of marchers making noise, it is very important that all opposed to an amnesty program write their elected officals and voice your opinion.  I am convinced that if a poll were taken, most would be against making them legal and support deportation.

It only takes a few minutes to draft a letter and send an e-mail to those that are in the process of voting on amnesty.  You can bet all those on the other side of the fence have already written, so why not you? :roll:

Offline powderman

Immigration
« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2006, 04:14:25 PM »
Got to agree with FW again, hope this isn't the start of a trend. Can any of you imagine the message that amnesty for these criminals would send to millions south of the border??? POWDERMAN.  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Savage .250

Immigration
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2006, 02:24:16 AM »
Quote from: powderman
Got to agree with FW again, hope this isn't the start of a trend. Can any of you imagine the message that amnesty for these criminals would send to millions south of the border??? POWDERMAN.  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

Powerman: To add some weight to your comments here are a couple of
   snippets taken from this mornings paper.
   (1)  "...........he has not seen such a rush of migrants since 1986,when the U.S. allowed 2.6 million illegal residents to get citizenship."
    You have to ask yourself the question, why did we "have" too? Maybe, like now, votes count and integrity walks.                    
   (2) " Many migrants said they were being encouraged to come now by relatives living in th United States. Many also are driven by a desire to get into the United states before the likehood that lawmakers further fortify the border."
    I guess so. Where else can you hold up a country by just saying," we
    do the jobs you won`t do."
   (3) "This time, the draw is a bill before the U.S. Senate that could legalize
   some of the estimated 12 million people now illegally in the united states
  while tightening border security. Migrants are hurrying to cross in time to qualify for a possible guest-worker program and before the journey becomes even harder."  
   Shades of 1986!    The only common denominator in this mess is the
   famous Mexican highway, AKA.......the border.
   Yes those famous words written at the base of the Statue of Liberty
    are words of hope for all but i believe they were intended for legal
     immigrants.
    Not wanting to offend anyone...........amnesty of all.
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Immigration
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2006, 11:30:41 AM »
Here is a quote from one of the little darlings some want to give amnesty to....

"Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future.
You are old and tired. Leave like beaten rats, you old white people.
It is your duty to die... We are going to take over."

--Augustin Cebada, a Brown Beret protester,
demanding amnesty for illegal aliens

Like inviting the fox into the hen house if you ask me.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline rockbilly

Immigration
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2006, 11:57:10 AM »
:D Brett you are so right.  

A friend who owns a Pawn Shop in the local area told me that in the last two weeks he has sold every handgun, SKS, AK and cheap shotgun he has in stock.......most were bought by LEGAL (?) mexicans.  I am sure some of the guns have been passed on to illegals.  (I was in the shop looking at an AR-15 about two weeks ago, at that time, he had about 60 handguns, several SKS and bunch of shotguns.  When I was there yesterday he had a couple of high dollar Colts and 2-3 .22 pistols, no SKS,AK, pump or auto shotguns)

And some folks had the gall to ask why I bought so much ammo........Hummmmm it doesn't hurt to ber prepared. :roll:

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Immigration
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
Yep, looks like there is a good chance that the next war we find ourselves in may be on our own turf.  :(  Wake up America!
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Savage .250

Immigration
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2006, 05:14:18 AM »
Gentlemen:  We have a serve case of the tail ( Mexicans) wagging the
   dog ( The Gov`t of the U. S. of A.)    
   I see where Federal agents arrested 7 current and former managers of
    IF CO Systems, a manufacturer of crates and pallets, on criminal charges, and more than 1,100 people were arrested on administrative immigration charges at more than 40 IFCO sites in th US. I wonder if the
  illegals will demand to be set free plus get a raise ?
   Also from the same write-up was this," Our nation`s communities cannot
   be a wild frontier where illegal aliens and unscrupulous employees subvert our Nation`s laws" said Julie Myers, Assistant secretary for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.  Well i be!!  
   If that`s the case than all illegals are criminals and have NO standing
   what so ever in this country!
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline grousehunter

• Avid Poster
aliens
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2006, 03:56:26 PM »
I am going to try this again, as I must have punched the wrong button and got disconnected! My wife is a full blooded KOREAN, AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, and proud of it! I am not defending the illegles, but there is a DIFF! SHE camr here because of her children and (in alot of ways, would rather be there) But stayed here due to her devotion! so try not to be hypocrical in your posts< as you could OFFEND a lot of people and create one big argument!!!!!!!!!   I do not believe in illegiles either, but we were all immagrants at one time or another! We just need to control the immagration at this point in history, and YES it really peaves me to see some of these people come here and buy MOTELS and such and we CAN"T do it and THEY ARE DOING IT WITH OUR MONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline rockbilly

Immigration
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2006, 05:44:56 PM »
:D grousehunter.  Based on what I have read, and conversation with people all over the USA, I think most people are of the opinion that legal immigration is acceptable.  The problem with most of those opposed to the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is the fact they rape our country, and we pay for it.  If they wait their time, come in legally and jump in the melting pot with the rest of us, then so be it.  If they can't, then they have go! :evil: