Author Topic: Annexation  (Read 738 times)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Annexation
« on: May 25, 2006, 04:42:49 AM »
Why does Vacinte Fox not ask Bush to just annex Mexico into the US?  That way all Mexicians will become US citizens and will have the right to work here.  And we could pick up some prime retirement locations for the Baby Boomers who are retiring now.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline victorcharlie

• Trade Count: (0)
Annexation
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 07:32:29 AM »
Because he wants the money, AND the power......
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Savage .250

Re: Annexation
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 09:40:43 AM »
Quote from: Sourdough
Why does Vacinte Fox not ask Bush to just annex Mexico into the US?  That way all Mexicians will become US citizens and will have the right to work here.  And we could pick up some prime retirement locations for the Baby Boomers who are retiring now.

One question. If they are all here....... then who will pick the fruit?
      One door closes and one door opens......here come the Eskimo`s. :D
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline williamlayton

Annexation
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 01:02:21 AM »
For those who have not noticed the latest trend.
I would suspect that the common ground for most of the ruling class of this nation is the disdain of any type middle class. It cramps their style and, well, greed.
I would see this class having much in common with the ruling class of Mexico and would see them as envious and a little afraid of the power of them.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline magooch

Annexation
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 03:19:57 AM »
Quote from: TM7
Because Mr. Fox is probably thinking of annexing the U.S., or certain parts thereof; that would be 'Reconquista': and it seems Mr. Bush and the Neocons are going along with it.

.....................TM7

Yeah right!  And I suppose the liberal left pukes are the ones who want to put up the fences.  I guarantee you that it is the conservatives who want the borders enforced; not the limp liberals.

By the way, just who are these so called Neocons?
Swingem

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Annexation
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 07:22:42 AM »
Yes
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
Annexation
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 07:24:03 AM »
TM7, William Lay???,

I'll bet the 2 of you also see a massive conspiracy in all of it too.

"NEOCON" etal tells me BOTH of you are misgiuded leftist's that bite the envy, "not fair" tree all the time just like good lefties are supposed to.

I'll even bet that you 2 are being led around by your noses by those lefties all the while beliving YOU are MORE intelligent than those "dumb" NEOCONs that "CANT SEE THE TRUTH"!

Last sure bet, I know I'm right!!!!

Offline fe352v8

• A Real Regular
  • Evolve or become extinct
Annexation
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 08:31:05 AM »
Question: What left wing liberal puke President, gave amnesty to the millions of illegal immigrants who had entered the US prior to 1982?

Answer: Ron “Lefty” Reagan signed the Immigration Reform Act in 1986.  The bill was mange in the senate by, that former left wing Republican senator from Wyoming, Alan K. Simpson, and in the house, by former Democratic Congressman Romano Mazzoli, from that hot bed of commie liberalism, Kentucky.

Bob Dole, Republican and closet lefty from Kansas, was Senate majority leader.

Just imagine the border crisis, we would be facing today, if Reagan and the Republican majority, in the senate had, not acted so decisively back in 1986.  One cannot help being inspired, by President Bush’s and Senate Majority leader Frist’s as they courageously carry on the fight for border security and stopping illegal immigration that was begun in 1986.

Yes indeed proof positive that immigration control and border enforcement are best left to conservatives.  Thank goodness we have a conservative controlled presidency, senate, and house today, unlike in 1986 when we only had a conservatively controlled presidency and senate, or else there would be talk of amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Considering our budget deficit, do you think that the Feds will use contractors, who hire undocumented workers, to build the fences, to keep the costs down?

Life is no joke but funny things happen

jon
life is no joke but funny things happen

jon

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
Annexation
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 07:41:03 PM »
FE352,

That legislation was working.  That would have been the end of it had the LAWS been enforced AFTER that.  There were 3 million at that time. You gonna tell me the 11 million we have now ALL came in under GWB?

Guess who OPENED those borders?  Wasnt Bush 1 or 2!  It was your guy BILL!!! He's the one that stopped ENFORCING the law!!

The thing George needs to answer for is not doing anything sooner!!

TM7, you make my point for me. Once again you use the lib phrase of mass conspiracy, "neocon". Do you even know that that phrase is used as a slur word for Jews in the American Govt? WOW another good one! Original too, "usefull idiot"!  Do you know the history of that phrase?  Came from our fine Soviet friends to describe the misguided lefties in the US that wanted to apease them and not see the USSR for what it really was.

Where is the "dogmatic course of freedom abolition" you see? The Patriot act? The "international adventurism"?   Iraq?  Your phrasing gives you away.

I can sit here and totally break it down and explain it to you but, I dont have all night and you wouldnt like to admit what you would see anyway.  One question I will ask you, assuming the adventurism you refer to is Iraq; Did Hitler have any thing to do with Pearl Harbor? No, but he can be linked to the Japanese.  If you open your eyes and pay attention, Saddam can be linked to  Al Qaeda. But you wont allow yourselves to see that.

Offline DWTim

• Contributor
Annexation
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 05:12:43 AM »
Here's an interesting tidbit from a Washington [com]Post article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/27/AR2006052700802_pf.html

Shays, one of the few vulnerable House Republicans open to a broad compromise with the Senate, said strong protests from his constituents this month prompted him to speak out for the first time against citizenship for undocumented workers. "It would be a huge mistake to give people a path to citizenship that came here illegally," he said.

Shays, who represents an upscale, largely white swing district in Connecticut, said he informed GOP leaders of his opposition to Bush's path to citizenship after talking to local voters in a recent 18-stop tour. If anything, voters are growing more "adamant" in their opposition, he said. In an interview, he proposed allowing illegal immigrants a chance to stay and work but not become citizens, which many senators said would be a deal-killer.

Neo-Con (RINO... "con" sure is appropriate) Chris Shays from my home state (CT) held some "town hall" meetings to gauge the feeling of Connecticut's voters. Surprise! Even in the heavily-socialized armpit of the northeast, people still have common sense. They "get it": Don't reward illegal behavior, or you'll see more of it.