Author Topic: Kansas State Trooper Speaks....  (Read 550 times)

TM7

Kansas State Trooper Speaks....
« on: February 28, 2007, 12:58:04 AM »
Trooper says how it is. Is his assesment accurate.....?
http://www.newswithviews.com/Evensen/greg8.htm

....TM7

Offline dukkillr

• Trade Count: (0)
    • The Daily Limit
Re: Kansas State Trooper Speaks....
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 05:01:18 AM »
no.  Course I quit reading after the second paragraph because it was clear I was reading crazy talk.

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 07:03:41 AM »
I won't say this is totally accurate, but at the same time I don't take it lightly.  This country has been in a down-hill mode for a while. In my opinion, cause can not be placed on either major party, both have contributed to the problem.  If you look close, it does appear that "some" are attempting to sell us out, many take the refusal to address illegal immigration as a program to eventually establish a majority of "south of the border" citizens to vote for major changes in the North American way of life.

Do nothing, self serving,  elected officals, 20 million illegals, (and growing each day), and citizens that can't see the forest for the trees.  Where will it lead us?

At my age, I don't get excited about all this, likely I won't see major changes in my life time. but I firmly believe, if the younger folks print a copy of the article, tuck it away, they will find in 20-30 years that he hit the nail on the head on several of the issues addressed in the article, unless cjhanges are made in the near future.

Offline Don Fischer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 12:20:26 PM »
I'm with you roskbilly. It's been so long since I've tursted our government it pathitic.
:wink: Even a blind squrrel find's an acorn sometime's![/quote]

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 12:14:45 AM »
Trust is not a new word, but many who do trust need to understand that cutting the cards is a GOOD thing.
We have been on a globalization track since 1900. It is an inevital action. No man is an island comes too mind.
How it is accomplished and the circustances of its governing are still being discerned.
If we look at history--nothing new under the sun but things forgotten--globalization has always been around. It is just that the globe has gotten smaller.
Now if one is a radical Republican it can only come too one end---the golden rule is what I am thinking and this is not the biblical thought.
There are checks and balances, continual change too meet new challenges and challengers, necessary in a free republic. Not allowing one complete control over all--the end results of radical republicanism.
The unfortunate part of all of this change is that the ones who benifit the most are never on the front lines--they enrage and propigandize the general populace to do thier bidding.
It can never happen?? It has happend so many times in world history it is hardly countable.
Blessings 
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline GatCat

• Trade Count: (25)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 02:36:50 AM »
I very seldom post, but I think this is the writting of a nut case. Whenever I hear talk of huge, domestic concentration camps/prisons, whatever you want to call them, I say: Show me a photo!! Between small, private aircraft, remote aircraft with camera's ( availabe to hobbiests), satallite photos ( Google-earth, mapquest, Russian, whatever ), where is the proof. Surely some contractors/workers would have photographed them. Surely some guard who doesn't agree with the concept would have photograpghed them. This belongs waaaayyyy out there in conspiracy theroes, in my humble opinion. This comes from a 20 year, full-time police officer, disabled in the line of duty. Respectfullly, Mark.