Author Topic: Bushnell Banner?  (Read 779 times)

Offline younghunter12

• Trade Count: (0)
Bushnell Banner?
« on: May 31, 2006, 07:45:19 AM »
Hi. I've been looking at Bushnell scopes. Is the Banner a quality scope? Thanks. Alec.

Offline Siskiyou

Bushnell Banner?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 12:26:47 PM »
A 3x9 Busnell Banner is a good scope in it's price range.  I have three of them.  They have never failed me.  And Busnell fixed the one I took a hard fall with.  All it cost me was postage.  Certainly there are better scopes but you are going to pay a lot more.
There is a learning process to effectively using a gps.  Do not throw your compass and map away!

Boycott: San Francisco, L.A., Oakland, and City of Sacramento, CA.

Offline elkstalkr

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Avid Poster
Bushnell Banner?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 04:01:26 PM »
I have a 1.5-4.5 banner.  It was on my 45/70.  Took an elk and a deer with it.  

Not the best scopes, but for the money I definetly have no complaints about it

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Bushnell Banner?
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 09:21:06 PM »
I have two, with bullet drop compensator.  The only problem is that the top turrent will catch on a Koplin case and snap the plastic screw off.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline 30-30man

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Bushnell Banner?
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 09:26:53 AM »
I have a 4-12x40Ao and I like it better than most of my high dollar scopes. I can't tell a difference between the Banner and my 3200.  They look the same.  The Banner is one of the best bangs for the buck out there.

Offline greenjeans

• A Real Regular
Bushnell Banner?
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 03:51:04 PM »
I have 3 x 9 -50's on my 25-06 and .270. Like them a lot and wouldn't hestitate to buy another. Good scope for the money, in my opinion.
Romans 8:38,39

Offline The Sodbuster

• Contributor
Bushnell Banner?
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 03:27:39 PM »
I've got a Banner 6-18 X 50mm and a 4-12 X 40mm.  Both good scopes for the money.  I've also got a Nikon Buckmaster.  When I have the Banner and Buckmaster scopes both at the range at the same time, I can see a difference.  The image in the Nikon scope is sharper and color slightly truer.  But the Nikon cost over twice as much as the Banners.  The Banners work for me.  I won't be trading 'em in any time soon.