Author Topic: How's the weather... again???  (Read 320 times)

Offline slide-flipper

• Trade Count: (0)
How's the weather... again???
« on: June 19, 2006, 01:37:19 AM »
Well, south central Germany is hot... about 90, no wind.  Summer has finally struck and I can't brag anymore about the great temps...  The basement is getting more and more use as the upstairs doesn't cool down to any appreciable degree until about 2300.  So, the fans are running full blast all the time and we just aren't cooking indoors.

On the plus side... I finally got selected for MSgt (E-7).  Promotion should come through in November!!!

slide-flipper

Offline EVOC ONE

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 01:53:23 AM »
Summer arrived in Maryland this weekend.  High 80's - low 90's.  Fortunately the humidity wasn't to bad, but it seems to have arrived overnight bringing with it a chance of thunderstowers in the the afternoon for a couple days this week.  Typical Md. summer weather:  Hazy, hot and humid.

Congratulations on the promotion!  Keep up the good work and thank you for your service.

EVOC ONE

Offline DWTim

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 04:11:37 AM »
After two weeks of cold, rainy windy weather here in Connecticut, all of a sudden it's in the mid to high 80s and humid.

Offline slide-flipper

Yup, I know about that Maryland summer...
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 08:40:00 PM »
spent the three years there, and six in DC/NoVA.  Hot, humid, no wind.  Not as bad as Alabama though, hotter, more humid, even less wind.  Different than Oklahoma... HOTTER, less humid, wind that makes Chicago jealous.

slide-flipper