Author Topic: Scary  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Sheila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Scary
« on: June 21, 2006, 12:28:52 PM »
A violent  sexual preditor just moved into my area.  Why does the stupid justice system  let trash like that out of jail. Just kill them.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline Datil

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (17)
sexual preditor
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 01:06:24 PM »
Sheila, you got my vote for judge!  If they shot them instead
 prolonging the appeals. Marv.

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
Scary
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 02:14:36 AM »
I'm with you! :D
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline rockbilly

Scary
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 12:33:16 PM »
:x Sheila.  I know the feeling.  James Duke Creel who raped and killed 10 year old Tona Worthington in Abilene, Texas in 19971 is up for parole.  Creel abducted, raped and strangled the child who was on her way home from school, and then left her body in a culvert.

If released, Creel will not have be required to register as a sex offender or pedophile because he was convicted of murder and not for the rape.  That means he he could live near a school which is where he found Tona, or maybe next door to you.

At the trail, it was pointed out that Creel had molested other young girls prior to killing Tona.  He is an incurable pedophile who has never admitted to killing the child, and shows no remorse.

If you are up to it, write a letter to the:

Texas Department of Criminal Justice
   Victim Services Division
   8712 Shoal Creek Blvd., Suite 265
   Austin, Texas 78757

and inform them they should keep this individual behind bars for the remainer of his life.

Thanks. :(

Offline DWTim

• Contributor
Scary
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 02:01:11 PM »
He killed a child in that manner, and he didn't get the chair? And he's up for parole after 9 years?! Good Lord...

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
Scary
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 02:38:43 PM »
he's been in jail since 1971, and eligble for parole since 1981.  Public outcry stopped his release in 1990 and he was denied parole a couple of times since then.  Letter writing works.

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
Scary
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 05:23:08 PM »
The judicial system in this country is really messed up.
[

Offline rockbilly

Scary
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 10:01:50 AM »
:oops: I guess I fat fingered the post, he was convicted in 1971, during this period the Supreme Court had the dealt penelty under review and most were being sentenced to life.  Creel was sentenced to life, but at that time the law did not mean life without the chance of parol.  He first became eligible in 1977.  He will continue to come up for parol about every three years.  

Today Texas has a much stiffer "life without parol" sentence, but I think, had this taken place today Creel would have a date with the devil.  The current Taylor County Sheriff was an Abilene Police investicator at the this time, he commented, "When her body was found stuffed in a culvert pipe near Tye, Texas she had a hole the size of your fist in the back of her head and choke marks around her neck.  You wouldn't even dispose of a dog this way."

Go to your search engine and type in "James Duke Creel" for more information on this story.  And if you have the time, draft a letter and forward it to the parol board.  Creel is 68 years old today, he is where he belongs, and with everyone's help we can see to it that he does, in fact, spent the remainer of his natural life behind bars.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
Scary
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 01:52:40 PM »
Jail is big money that is why they don't kill these guys. The states love all this money. :grin:

Offline williamlayton

Scary
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 02:10:45 PM »
MS
No inflections to be read into the question.
What do you mean about the states love the money???
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
Scary
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 11:30:53 AM »
i can't speak for all jails in all states but I know the the jails I deal with are NOT money makers for the states.  Perhaps there is some state to state variety.  I spoke with a Municipal judge once who said that he was encouraged to never send anyone to jail because of the cost.  Of course municipal courts don't handle the serious crimes that state and federal courts do.

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
Scary
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2006, 03:13:11 PM »
They should start killing them then if they are so worried about costs, not let them losses in society where they can cause more harm.  They should have opening day for these animals.
[

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
Scary
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2006, 03:15:01 PM »
But then of course that would never happen, because of the bleeding heart liberals.
[

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
Scary
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2006, 07:00:22 PM »
You see when these guys get out it's not over they pay out the butt to the state. Here in mi they pay for phone calls it's about eight dollars a call local. I work at medical center where these people come to take test drug addicts come in for test after jail for years all this money goes to the state. The same for dui they come in for test all the time the same people it's all court order. They have to pay for there time in jail also. :grin:

Offline daddywpb

• Trade Count: (4)
Scary
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2006, 02:49:02 AM »
If someone did something like that to my child there is nothing or nobody in this world that could stop me from getting to that person. If he was ever let out of prison, I would quit my job and he would die by my hand, no matter what I had to do or how long it took.