Author Topic: Action lube for your Handis?  (Read 452 times)

Offline Cement Man

• Trade Count: (4)
Action lube for your Handis?
« on: July 26, 2006, 04:46:54 AM »
Getting closer to retirement and anticipating more time to enjoy my NEF products, I am flushing, blowing out the actions and need to purchase more "supplies".  I want something to lube and protect the action that leaves as little crud-attracting oily residue as possible.  Also, I often hunt in sub-zero weather and try to avoid lubes that will gum up.  I like the idea of a teflon ingredient, low viscosity, and not excess residue. Also, something that is long lasting.  My primary gun oil has been CLP and I certainly have no complaints about it.  Maybe I should just get more of what has worked for me, but I thought I'd ask you all about what you like.  I have thought about Tri-Flow as well. Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.  Thanks!
CIVES ARMA FERANT - Let the citizens bear arms.
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: Action lube for your Handis?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 05:03:01 AM »
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline Cement Man

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Action lube for your Handis?
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 05:23:14 AM »
Tim,
I wasn't even aware of these products.  Looks like just what I was looking for.  Thanks!
CIVES ARMA FERANT - Let the citizens bear arms.
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.