Author Topic: Graybeard and Dave From S.Sumner  (Read 1178 times)

Offline S.S.

• Trade Count: (0)
Graybeard and Dave From S.Sumner
« on: November 17, 2006, 03:46:07 AM »
Graybeard, I tried a more gentle approach a little while back
and few really seemed to care then either.... I have made folks mad all my life for being
outspoken because normally the TRUTH hurts and makes folks mad....
One person has not seemed to be mad with their response !
That tells me a lot about that persons character... The KID now has a lot
of respect from me ! The ANGRY ones just proved to me that I was Right.
I knew I was going to make a lot of folks mad but if their anger sets in on them and
makes them think, or maybe feel guilty and they send 1 care package that otherwise
would not have been sent ! That is great and it was worth the time of making them mad !
I understand you needing the Space for other forums, I understand the financial
problems af adding more space on servers. So if you must decide to remove this forum
I fully understand. Thanks for giving it a shot ! It is a shame it did not work out!

Dave, God bless you Brother for what you do ! There is a special place reserved
    for folks like you ! I do not have the means to give hunting trips and such,
    I train people in Basic firearms usage before they go in to what ever branch
    they have joined.. Kind of helps the RAW recruits to not be Quite so raw!
    I got a letter from one a week ago, He had drawn his 300 meter group
    on the letter. A very proud moment for me and him,
    Apparently it was top of his unit ! I also send care packages, letters and make folks
    angry trying to garner support for the troops. (not just on Graybeards)
    I wish now that the post I tried to make
    a few days before would have went through ! I can assure you that there would have been
    dozens of replies to that one here. I can't appologize for anything I said, I can't stand Arm-Chair
    patriots (they know who they are) All Talk no action! 

And to everyone who now says that they have family in the military and that they support the troops
and so on and so forth. Think about this, Say those loved ones serving get a few minutes of down time and decide to go on the internet and find this site !  Its kind of sad what they will
see ..... Not much support and well wishing for them at all... I appologize to any enlisted personel
who may see this ! Please know that some of us sincerely appreciate your service and dedication
and may God Bless and keep ALL of You !!!

To any of you who do help out and send letters and care packages !
I salute you ! Keep up the good work. I assure you that it is appreciated !!!
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
"A wise man does not pee against the wind".