Author Topic: keep em in the woods  (Read 834 times)

Offline curdog

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
    • http://www.havehogdogswilltravel.com
keep em in the woods
« on: March 23, 2006, 03:28:19 PM »
with all the things thats going on in our world today. hunting is the place to be. i am not perfect but my dad taught me how to hunt and it has served me well. between tv, vidio games and peer pressure, always keep in mind how you were raised. good hunting and good luck
no hog to big for our dogs
-----------------------------
http://www.havehogdogswilltravel.com

Offline oso45-70

Re: keep em in the woods
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 02:39:16 PM »
Quote from: curdog
with all the things thats going on in our world today. hunting is the place to be. i am not perfect but my dad taught me how to hunt and it has served me well. between tv, vidio games and peer pressure, always keep in mind how you were raised. good hunting and good luck

curdog

You said a mouth full, The youth today need some thing like hunting and fishing and just being outdoors more than ever. With the crime, dope and all the unhealthy things that are going on its no wander the jail house is full. I'am 72 years old and was raised in the country 45 miles from any town and hunting was a way of life. We raised all the produce we ate and killed the meat, Either Beef or Deer. We hunted and trapped fur to sell when we did go to town. Needlless to say its sure not that way today. I tried to raise my kids the same way and so far it has paid off two fold. Thank you Curdog for bringing up this post, We need more of it. So long and good hunting :D ..........Joe..........
LIFE NRA BENEFACTOR
LEAA LIFE MEMBER
GOA MEMBER
CCKBA MEMBER
AF & AM
NAHC LIFE
NMSSA MEMBER
ATA MEMBER

Profanity is the crutch of a crippled brain

Offline huntmdown

• Huntmdown
Re: keep em in the woods
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 06:13:01 AM »
Hi Guys,
Yep, taking a kid out on a hunt, watching them grow and develop their own strategies as they are mentored is so rewarding.  If you guys know any young hunters that want to share their stories I'll post them on my website. Send me a PM!
my sweeter insanity... www.huntmdown.com