Author Topic: help with reloading info?  (Read 563 times)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
help with reloading info?
« on: October 16, 2006, 08:38:07 AM »
Hi guys, I just bought a 20 gauge Lee Loader but it has no load info with it, does anyone out there happen to have one they can copy and mail, fax, or e-mail to me? I have no paper work with it and think it is a 20 gauge 3" loader. I am more interested in loading 2 3/4" shells with it and am under the impression the 3" loader will load both 2 3/4" and 3" shells. I guess load tables for both the 2 3/4" and 3" would be nice to have...Thanks in advance if anyone has one and can help....<><.... :)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline DaveH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: help with reloading info?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 09:24:14 AM »
MSP Ret,

Do you have a Lee loade all II ?  if so I have a 20 ga press I brought about a year ago and I'll send the paperwork I have for it to you.  Just send me a PM with your Email .  Or I have alot of recipes that work alot better then the lee purchised stuff does.

Dave H.
US Army SFC(Ret)

Offline G16

• Keep it Simple
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 09:58:25 AM »
The instructions are on www.leeprecision.com under instructions.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 11:41:23 AM »
thanks guys but negative on both of those responses. I have already called Leeprecision with no luck. What I have is the small hand sized Lee Loader in 20 gauge. The small set you can take to camp and load with in the table with just the components and a small hammer or piece of wood to hit the loader with....<><.... :)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Critter

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 12:54:54 PM »
I have one of the same thing in the shop.  Tonight I will try to run out and see if it has the instruction manual and load data.  As far as load data goes you can assemble any load that a machine can so any load data from a component manufacturer will do.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 01:12:25 AM »
Thanks....<><.... :)

Offline Critter

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 04:25:42 PM »
Well good and bad news.  I have loading data, it's older than well me at least.  The instruction manual is for a rifle loader instead of a shotgun loader.  I can copy the load data and fax or mail it to you.  I think only two of the powders listed are even in use anymore, Red Dot and Herco.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 04:02:15 AM »
Thanks Critter, I have load and instruction books for several Lee Loaders in rifle and pistol calibers that I own. I have just obtained my first shotgun loader and need the info for a shotgun loader. Thanks for the hellp and offer....<><.... :)

Offline kid_couteau

• Trade Count: (26)
  • Contributor
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 06:22:49 AM »
Hi

I have this data that I scanned for someone

Email me at jchasse@gwi.net  and I will email it to you

Kid

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 06:59:27 AM »
Hi Jason, that was me you so graciously scanned and e-mailed the info to, however much of the scan was unreadable, it came out as on a somewhat gray colored background and the instructional pages (3&4?) seemed to be combined on one page and were shrunk to a very small size and impossible to decipher...Thanks for the help though. Perhaps if you have access to a fax? That might send them full sized and readable?....<><.... :-[ ??? :)

Offline kid_couteau

• Trade Count: (26)
  • Contributor
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 07:29:20 AM »
Oh yeah I didnt mention that I shrunk them for transport

Go to irfanview.com

Free download for working with pics and you can blow it up more

Sorry
Kid

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 11:02:55 AM »
Thanks!....<><.... :)