Author Topic: area 51  (Read 804 times)

Offline buffermop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
area 51
« on: October 22, 2006, 04:50:19 AM »
I often wondered how much info of that area is given to the president? ??? The only one I think that would have any knowledge is George Bush Sr., since he did head the CIA at one time.

Offline magooch

Re: area 51
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 05:10:39 PM »
Jeeze, if the President can't be trusted with Area 51 info, who the heck can be?  Oops, that's right, we did have a President just before the one we have now whose wife sure as hell couldn't trust him.
Swingem

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 11:42:28 AM »
We need places like area 51.  It's interesting to know they are out there, but I feel some people pry too much.  As long as they keep us ahead let them do their job and keep clear of them.  We don't need to know what they are doing just let them keep doing what they do.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 04:56:15 AM »
Sourdough
We need people who we can trust in order to have places like area 51.
I don't know who these people are! How do I know that I can trust them?
IF this is a good thing, WHY?
IF this is a good thing, WHO benifits?
IF I benefit without knowing how I benefit how do I know I benefit and HOW do I know that it is not to my detrement OR HOW can you say such without knowing????
MY check is good, TRUST me.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline buffermop

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 07:07:35 AM »
If it is intellegent life they work with. they best stay away from the white house. George is probably at a Bass-Pro shop buying gear to fish Groom Lake. :o

Offline Greysky

• Avid Poster
    • http://www.geocities.com/catman_56/Creative_Crafts.html
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 11:08:13 AM »
Sourdough
We need people who we can trust in order to have places like area 51.
I don't know who these people are! How do I know that I can trust them?
IF this is a good thing, WHY?
IF this is a good thing, WHO benifits?
IF I benefit without knowing how I benefit how do I know I benefit and HOW do I know that it is not to my detrement OR HOW can you say such without knowing????
MY check is good, TRUST me.
Blessings

I mean what you know. And I concur.  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, by all means try again. But if this doesn't work, give up, because there is no sense in making a darn fool of yourself.

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 06:19:42 PM »
My view, if they could not be trusted they would not be working there.  Have you ever heard any one that really works there talking about their job?  A lot of good has come out of there, and the other places not as well known but just as important.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 12:12:23 AM »
I mean no arguement here.
How do we know what they do? I would agree that we have seen public results--What have we not seen?
Candor is good, do not misunderstand me.
I do not trust hidden agenda's, if that is understood correctly.
There is some leadership that I would not trust.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 03:13:56 AM »
If it is intellegent life they work with. they best stay away from the white house. George is probably at a Bass-Pro shop buying gear to fish Groom Lake. :o

Maybe they'd better stay away from folks who gratuitously make fun of our President too.
Swingem

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 12:56:59 PM »
Some would say "honor the office" not the man.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline prairiedog555

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 11:55:44 AM »
I lived in Las Vegas and knew guys who worked there.  They did not talk about it.  I also hunted around there and saw the no trespass signs and the imfamous mailbox.
My friend who lived in Tonapogh Nv. told me about the steath planes years before it was public knowledge.  He even showed me an article in the local paper talking about all the spies that lived and worked around area 51.  It was a big joke with the locals.

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 01:59:27 PM »
Having been stationed at Nellis and Holloman while in the military, and working in DC as a DOD civilian.  Believe me I know what I say.  Those people can be trusted.  And now that it is out, I saw the F-117 in 1981.  Yes, even those areas need plumbers.   
What Is A Veteran?