Author Topic: I want to buy a mould but am unsure of how to fill out order form.  (Read 670 times)

Offline scottnc

• Trade Count: (0)
I would like a mould for a ~200gr WFNGC suitable for a 35 Remington caliber Marlin lever gun.  I have most of the dimensions you mention as important except throat diameter.  I am not sure how to fill out your order form though, mainly as I don't know what bullet to base my selection on.  Rather than make a mistake could you assist me?

Thanks!

Offline Veral

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Lead Bullet Technology
Re: I want to buy a mould but am unsure of how to fill out order form.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 02:57:31 PM »
  You bet, but it's rather personal for a specific mold, so email me at   LBTisAccuracy@Imbris.net    and we'll work out any bugs you have.  That applies to anyone with any question whether it's about ordering a mold or any other product, or if any kind of problem pops up in using what I've sold.  I prefer telling my customers what their problems are,  than to have them fight and fiddle endlessly trying to get results.   Almost always a few tips ends up with perfect results, quickly.  ---  LBT stands for Lead Bullet Technology, and we live up to that name, on a personal basis as well as public like this forum.

Almost allll rifles  shoot best with bullets that swell the cartridge neck up to a close chamber  fit, and especially if the bullet is relitively short.   The only exception to this is if the chamber is cut grosely out off center to the bore, in which case, very hard bullets sized to exactly groove diameter will shoot best, with velocities held down to where the bullets don't get bent or upset on the base before they enter the rifling fully.  That will be perhaps 1800 to possibly 2000 fps.
Veral Smith