Author Topic: 1st Qtr. INS/FBI Report on Illegals  (Read 930 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
1st Qtr. INS/FBI Report on Illegals
« on: November 03, 2006, 05:49:42 PM »
If the INS and FBI are providing our leaders with this information, why have they not acted more agressive to stop the influx of illegals?  It makes you wonder just who the hell is running this country.

Recently an LEO was killed in Houston by an illegal who had been previously convicted of molesting a child.  What is wrong in our system that allows these people to continue walking the streets of America after being convicted of such a crime? 

I am sure the figures for Texas would be as great as they are in other states.  And some liberal, bleeding hearts ask why I continue to pack a gun, and keep a supply of ammo readily available for the AK, AR, and FN. 

-- 2006 (First Quarter) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigration :

-- 62% of all "undocumented immigrants" in the United States are working for cash and not paying taxes, predominantly illegal aliens, working without a green card;
-- 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens;
-- 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens;
-- 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens;
-- 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles , Phoenix , and Albuquerque are illegal aliens;
-- More than 380,000 "anchor babies" were born in the United States in 2005 were to parents who are illegal aliens; making those 380,000 babies automatically U.S. citizens. 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayer;
-- More than 66% of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers;
-- 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;
-- 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;
-- 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;
-- 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually;
-- More than 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages;
-- More than 53% of all investigated burglaries reported in California , New Mexico , Nevada , Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens;
-- More than half! of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border;
-- More than 43% of all Food Stamps issued are to illegal aliens;
-- More than 41% of all unemployment checks issued in the United States are to illegal aliens;
-- 58% of all Welfare payments in the United States are issued to illegal aliens;
-- Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties in the United States are illegal aliens;
-- 14 out of 31 TV stations in L.A. are Spanish-only;
-- 16 out of 28 TV stations in Phoenix are Spanish-only;
-- 15 out of 24 TV stations in Albuquerque are Spanish-only;
-- 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish-only;
-- 17 radio stations in Phoenix are Spanish-only;
-- 17 radio stations in Albuquerque are Spanish-only;
-- More than 34% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens;
-- More than 24% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are non-English-speaking;
-- More than 39% of California students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens;
-- More than 42% of California students in grades 1-12 are non-English-speaking;
-- In Los Angeles County , 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish;
-- More than 71% of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by illegal aliens or transport "coyotes";
-- 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens;
-- 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens;
-- 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal aliens;
-- Less than 2% of illegal aliens in the United States are picking crops , but 41% are on welfare;
-- Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration! ;
-- The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University];
-- The estimated profit to U.S. corporations and businesses employing illegal aliens in 2005 was more than $2.36 TRILLION dollars;
-- The fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican illegal alien is $55, 000.00 cost to the American taxpayer in a 5-year span.

Offline powderman

Re: 1st Qtr. INS/FBI Report on Illegals
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 03:34:34 AM »
There is NO REASON for these invaders to receive any benefits whatsoever. No food stamps, no welfare, no ssi. How in the crap do these people get this stuff????? They shouldn't even be allowed to apply. I'm sick of hearing about these people. What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???? Their babies are still illegals in my book too. Find em, arrest em, ship them back. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline DWTim

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 05:41:50 AM »
I know this seems like the final nail in the coffin for the open-borders movement, but this information is circulating all over the Internet. I strongly encourage you to be skeptical about it, since there are no sources given. Although I'd love to wave it in the face of the one-worlders crowd, the red flags went up since the "INS" no longer exists, and the FBI hasn't published any such figures. Also, the FBI just recently finished the UCR for 2005 on September 18, which contains a lot less information than is listed in that e-mail. Not only that, the FBI doesn't publish information about the citizenship status of perpetrators. I suppose we could ask any of the LEOs here on the board if the FBI is actually collecting that information.

The USCIS/DHS likewise has no current compiled information to back up any of this. The majority of this stuff wouldn't even be collected by the FBI/USCIS, it would be the DOA, FCC, FHA, IRS, SEC, Census Bureau, local DMVs, local Police and local Welfare offices.

It would take years to put this kind of information together, but I really wish someone would, since it would be nice to have a crystal clear picture of where we are.

Offline prairiedog555

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 11:24:03 AM »
It is simple why nothing is done:
the democrats have to pander to their base for votes
The republicans want slaves to work cheap in factories, fields and as nannys.

I am so disappointed with this batch of republicans, they have abandoned conservatism and only represent the wealthy and spend money like drunken sailors. 
I will not blindly follow such immoral men who say I am unpatriotic not to.
The only republican who seems to speak the truth is Sen. Chuck Hegal of Nebraska. 
I used to respect John McCain, but he wants to completely open the borders, I guess he doesn't have a kid in public school or has tried to get into a hospital emergency ward.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 10:42:56 AM »
NOW HERE IS A REAL GOVERNMENT CONSPRIRACY!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 11:01:23 AM »
NOW HERE IS A REAL GOVERNMENT CONSPRIRACY!

hmmm ya think
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 04:27:58 AM »
It is simple why nothing is done:
the democrats have to pander to their base for votes
The republicans want slaves to work cheap in factories, fields and as nannys.

I am so disappointed with this batch of republicans, they have abandoned conservatism and only represent the wealthy and spend money like drunken sailors. 
I will not blindly follow such immoral men who say I am unpatriotic not to.
The only republican who seems to speak the truth is Sen. Chuck Hegal of Nebraska. 
I used to respect John McCain, but he wants to completely open the borders, I guess he doesn't have a kid in public school or has tried to get into a hospital emergency ward.

You seem to have a problem with simplification and a problem with recognizing a man of virtue.  Chuck Hagal is one poor excuse for a Republican.  He might fancy himself a rebel, but in fact he is a traitor to his party and is dancing mighty close to being a traitor to his country.
Swingem

Offline fe352v8

• A Real Regular
  • Evolve or become extinct
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 05:07:33 AM »
Do you have a source for any of this; say like from the federal government, because the INS, Immigration and Naturalization Service was renamed the USCIS, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, on March 1, 2003.

Bureaucrats being what they are, it seems hard to believe they would use INS instead of USCIS, after March of 2003.

This is from their web site: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

On March 1, 2003, service and benefit functions of the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) transitioned into the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). USCIS is responsible for the administration of immigration and naturalization adjudication functions and establishing immigration services policies and priorities.

Since the report claims to be from the first quarter of 2006 its veracity would seem questionable, at best.

Life is no joke but funny things happen

jon
life is no joke but funny things happen

jon

Offline prairiedog555

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 12:04:48 PM »
Magooch,
Is speaking out about the failure of this war and the direction it is taking with the cost of lives and money being a traitor?  Or speaking out concerning the mismanagement of the border traitorous?  Did you consider Vietnam a successful operation?  Was it a good use of men and resources?
It is and always will be my country right or wrong, but incompetence should not be tolerated in a leader.  Those service men in iraq and the American people deserve better management, and because Hegal does not go along blindly with the party line is admirable.  He is not like Hillery who is now against war because polls say it is fashonable, he was against it from the start.  I am not anti war, but am pro success.  Good leaders admit mistakes and try to rectify them.

My I ask who you consider a virtueous, courageous American politician or leader? 

Offline Tn Jim

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 09:49:31 AM »
It's the new nation of Aztlan! :o
Not all Muslims are terrorist, but oddly enough, all terrorist are Muslims.

Offline Rogue Ram

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2007, 07:50:53 PM »
You think the FBI and ICE do anything about illegals? Think again. I know, I work for the DOJ. The FBI hasn't sone SQUAT since 9/11 but chase ghosts. They essentially do nothing constructive. If they did I would see them on a more frequent basis and I am here to tell you they have all but vanished. When they actually DO something its a local cop assigned to them that does it, and THEY take the credit.  ICE? hahahahahahha thats hilarious.  ALL the old INS guys do are call around to your local jail to see if Hose A or Hose B has been arrested and they check his prints; if he's illegal he's deported, if he's a criminal alien he's charged federally and dumped on the US Marshal and US Attorney for prosecution (or lack thereof)........then he gets a sweetheart 24 month deal JUST LIKE ALL CRIMINAL ILLEGALS GET, does his time, and gets sent home.

As I type this I have a baby daughter born very prematurely in ICU at a local hospital and I'm just home relaxing a bit. For the last week I have been SURROUNDED by a bunch of  mexicans none of which can speak a word of English, bringing their litters into the hospital for treatment.........from the people I talk to there, NONE of them are legal, NONE of them have health insurance, and the hospital is overrun with them. Apparently the hospital has either chosen to treat them or legally has to treat them. I get very pissed off over this, as I walked in today, and the head nurse read my baby's chart, saw my occupation, then loudly told me that she was required by law to ask if I owned firearms and if I had them locked up. Soooooo  you want to ask ME about guns and you treat a bunch of ILLEGAL WETBACKS for free?  Their offspring gets to be born here and are automatically American citizens!!! AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR "MY" DOCTOR BILLS AND THEY DON'T? 

Pull the boys out of Iraq, bring them here, use them to round up the wetbacks and get rid of them all........one way or another..... then build a wall and man it. Shoot anyone or anything coming across it. Its a nauseating situation.

Rogue Ram

Offline hardertr

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 01:55:48 AM »
Do you have a source for any of this;

Since the report claims to be from the first quarter of 2006 its veracity would seem questionable, at best.

Here's your "proof"....SNOPES:  http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp

Apparently this has been floating around since 2002, and has been bastardized to fit the needs of the time.
We have a lot of illegals pass through here, most are on their way up nort.  They view thier "pilgrimage" as noble because they send almost everything they get from us back to thier families in Mexico...tax free of course.

I wonder what the repercussions are going to be from the citrus freeze in California?  An estimated 70-80 kill of the crop is sure gonna hit those poor illegals in the pocketbook   ::)
The problem with troubleshooting is....sometimes it shoots back!

Offline fe352v8

• A Real Regular
  • Evolve or become extinct
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 05:05:30 AM »
Thanks Rouge Ram,

It seems to verify that the statistics cited in the first post are, at best exaggerations, and misstatements.

I suppose if you tell a lie enough times someone will believe it.

Yes I think illegal immigration is a serious problem, and our government has ignored its responsibilities to enforce the law.

The laws are ignored for financial gain.  Many sectors of our economy rely upon cheap labor, commercial agriculture, meat packing, the lodging industry, restaurants, the service sector, health care, building trades, and countless others.  We have the best government money can buy, and these industries collectively pay handsomely to protect their interests, and maintain this source of cheap labor.  At least cheap to them, because their financial statements do not reflect the social and indirect costs, of uninsured workers, or the burden that they and their dependents place upon our public services and institutions, as not only are many of them undocumented but so are their wages.

One of the highest indirect costs is crime.  Why work at a low paying no benefit job, when you can make more in a day selling dope to suburban snots in a day, then you can by working at a real job in a week.

Of course if you could magically end illegal immigration, consumers would also incur a dramatic increase in direct costs for innumerable goods and service, whose prices are now lower due to this cheap labor.  It would be interesting to see if there has been any economic study done that compares the indirect costs of illegal immigration against the benefit derived from the savings realized due to the lower labor costs when illegal immigrants are used.

Life is no joke but funny things happen

jon
life is no joke but funny things happen

jon