Author Topic: Rumsfeld resigns  (Read 524 times)

Offline Tn Jim

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Rumsfeld resigns
« on: November 08, 2006, 06:59:58 AM »
I guess he would rather run than face the Dems. I bet that rabid San Francisco moonbat (Pelosi) is doing backflips right now. >:(
Not all Muslims are terrorist, but oddly enough, all terrorist are Muslims.

Offline NYH1

Re: Rumsfeld resigns
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 07:06:44 AM »
Rumsfeld resigns.............................GOOD!  ;D
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 07:11:01 AM »
Pelosi is not going to know what to do with herself.  Two victories in a row. ::)

Offline NYH1

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 07:27:11 AM »
Pelosi is not going to know what to do with herself.  Two victories in a row. ::)
I don't know much about Pelosi. They said on the new last night that she was a little to conservative for most of the current liberals............what ever that is supposed to mean?
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 07:46:09 AM »
That's the last thing she is, is conservative.  She is a big time anti-gun liberal out of San Francisco.  I believe she will try to take on a more conservative tone in order to get the ball rolling.

Remember:  Just because you throw a pair of boots in the oven doesn't make them biscuits!

Offline DWTim

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 09:05:50 AM »
The story I heard is that Rummy wanted to resign a while ago, but ol' GWB said he would have none of it.

I don't blame the guy. He would just be dangling meat at this point.

Offline hardertr

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 09:17:18 AM »
There's nothing like committing your troops and billions of dollars to a war...then deserting when times get hard.

It's only a matter of time before they cut our funding for the war....but forget we are still up to our eyeballs in a war that will never end.  Looks like I'm headed over there just in time to partake in the pain.

THANKS RUMMY!
The problem with troubleshooting is....sometimes it shoots back!

Offline prairiedog555

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 09:48:07 AM »
I was listening to NPR and they were talking about Rumsfeld resigning and Mr. Cheney saying "He was the BEST sec of defence in American History"  And the commentator said, if that was true, Mr. Bush is not very smart letting a top notch guy like that go.  And what about Sec of Def. during WW2?
this war was a personal vendetta and an abuse of power,  with Mr. Bush getting very poor advise., but even so, at least run the war in a competent manner. 
I am a lifelong Republican, but I am so disgusted with the gang that couldn't shoot straight abandonig conservative principals that I will voted Democratic , (if they promise to leave gun rights alone.)