Author Topic: ..Mancow debuting on his own show..  (Read 433 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
..Mancow debuting on his own show..
« on: November 18, 2006, 02:19:04 PM »
     Mancow  is due to be on Fox News channel tonight and each Saturday night following ( 9 PM , EST).

Tonight he takes on a knucklehead that thinks our own govt. blew up the WTC..

The misguided blogger will have to face an on-the-spot firefighter in debate.

Mancow claims he will have a regular feature called "gun buddies" where he will present current situations where some decent person used a gun to save lives...

Should be interesting !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline kyote

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: ..Mancow debuting on his own show..
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 04:32:40 PM »
so far he is great. will watch him again..did you watch??what did you think of the knuckle head??interesting other side of a coin..but not plauseble (spillin agin)..
my huntin rifle is safe from confiscation only while my battle rifle protects it.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 02:30:03 AM »
  I don't necessarily think Mancow is "high brow" journalism..but what about those "conspiracy theorists" ?

They probably not only blame our elected leaders for the towers falling..they will undoubtedly, offer an explanation of how Halliburton served meals to the demolitions experts setting the bombs..and you rest assured, they will offer a "plausible explanation" of how Walmart sold the bomb builders the ingredients for the explosives !...LOL

If Mancow just keeps up with his "gun buddies" portion, he will have performed a valuable service !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline kyote

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 03:04:40 PM »
the knucklehead mancow had on the other night saying that our goverment planned and ploted the airplane crashes ect.
then this KGB agent that defected from Russia saying that the russians planned and carried out the attacks over seas to say the checniens did it so they could go in and war with them.and I guess they tried to poison him the other day.makes one take a second thought about things sometimes.
my huntin rifle is safe from confiscation only while my battle rifle protects it.