Poll

Should Cannon Mania be removed from the Cannon resource list?

Yes
2 (8%)
NO
2 (8%)
Add to "do not do Business with" listing
21 (84%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 05, 2006, 04:17:25 AM

Author Topic: Cannon Mania Poll  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Cannon Mania Poll
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2006, 05:11:49 PM »
CU Cannon's idea sounds good to me.
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline GGaskill

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 05:26:30 PM »
It might be a good idea to pass this by the Graybeard before finalizing the decision.
GG
“If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart; if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no brain.”
--Winston Churchill

Offline civilcannon

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2006, 06:39:25 AM »
That looks like a good answer from cu cannon.

I do feal that Mr David Ross and C.M. is on trial, whitnesss have been called to testify about past business practices, and the  jury (board ) will detrrmin his companys fate on this fourm. So I do bilieve that he should be informed of the "verdict" as to his company's status with regard to Greybeard  Blackpowder morter and cannon resource listing.

Offline Santa Dave

• RBS
  • GBO Supporter
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2006, 01:59:00 PM »
HERE! HERE!
Wear Something RED on fridayTo show YOUR support for our troops! Even if YOU don't support the war!

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pulaski Coehorn Works
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2006, 12:12:31 PM »
That looks like a good answer from cu cannon.

I do feal that Mr David Ross and C.M. is on trial, whitnesss have been called to testify about past business practices, and the  jury (board ) will detrrmin his companys fate on this fourm. So I do bilieve that he should be informed of the "verdict" as to his company's status with regard to Greybeard  Blackpowder morter and cannon resource listing.

George - I think civilcannon nails it here.

There are two issues, one (just above) is the speaking of the public (C.M.'s customers/potential-customers) in an open and free discussion (within civil parameters).  This is the one that has likely the greatest impact.

The second issue is one of Bill's (Graybeard himself) position as owner/operator of GBO.  DD & I communicate with him on many issues, but certainly not on every one of the thousands of topics in this forum alone.  I believe we're operating within the guidelines and if Bill wants to make a public statement on one direction or the other I'm sure he will.

In the mean time we're letting this run, one small measured step at a time.  From much discussion the facts become obvious.

Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2006, 06:50:54 AM »
BTT

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2006, 05:50:12 AM »
THe resource list has now been annotated and post made about Cannon Mania's poor customer service.  A do not do business post has also been made.