Author Topic: Good luck!  (Read 1373 times)

Offline CJ

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
Good luck!
« on: November 21, 2006, 05:57:46 PM »
Good luck with the new board Jon, hope it does well. You sent me a bunch of info about relocating in Mt a while ago.
Still stuck in PA for now, wife still wants to move to Kalispell. 
NRA Lifer

Offline Cottonwood

• Trade Count: (5)
  • "Capturing the moment, to last a lifetime"
Re: Good luck!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 05:29:33 PM »
CJ that is good news... I garunteeeeeee if the wife wants to move here... guess what  ;D

It's kinda how my wife and I ended up here, she put her finger on the map and well the rest is history.  I'm really hoping to have a good forum here.  Here on GB Outdoors there really are a bunch of great people, and I look forward to having them come around.

Offline bigjeepman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 06:09:30 AM »
I am also thinking about moving ... possibly to Northern Utah. My wife's sister/family live in West Valley City and her brother just moved there this past weekend. We went to Las Vegas and Utah on our honeymoon back in April for two weeks. I have always wanted to live near the mountains. We had a great time and actually got in a little fishing. We saw a lot of mule deer, some wild turkeys, and prairie dogs. The country was beautiful and my wife fell in love with it ... so .... it could be a reality next spring/summer.

Montana has always interested me as I am a "cowboy" fan ranging from movies to firearms to horses. Lever action rifles and six shooters are in my collection along with bolt actions and shotguns. My dream has been to hunt antelope first and mountain lion second. I'll be watching this forum for info. Thank you for your contributions.
5 Rules for Happiness
free your heart from hatred ... free your mind from worries ... live simply ... give more ... expect less

Offline oso45-70

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 07:13:30 PM »

Montanan.

Good luck with the new forum, I think you will do great with it, You represent the most beautiful state in the lower forty eight so every thing should fall right into place. You are the person that can do the job of moderator with ease.... Your Friend from New Mexico........Joe...........
LIFE NRA BENEFACTOR
LEAA LIFE MEMBER
GOA MEMBER
CCKBA MEMBER
AF & AM
NAHC LIFE
NMSSA MEMBER
ATA MEMBER

Profanity is the crutch of a crippled brain

Offline Cottonwood

• Trade Count: (5)
  • "Capturing the moment, to last a lifetime"
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 05:39:13 AM »
Thanks guys, I will try my best to answer any Montana outdoor recreation or hunting questions, and IF I don't have the answers, I will research them etc....