Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving !!! Any one else hunting today?  (Read 299 times)

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
Happy Thanksgiving !!! Any one else hunting today?
« on: November 23, 2006, 04:45:57 AM »
I went on my annual rabbit hunt today. I saw one rabbit and shell didn't fire. I was using my great uncle's/ granfather's/father's old 16ga stevens sxs. Dented the primer but didn't have time to shoot with the 2nd barrel. I can see my ancestors up there having a good laugh as the rabbit headed for the heaviest tangle of briars he could find. At least I had a good walk on the land I inherited from  and hunted on with them as a child with my 20ga topper. I have a lot to be thankful for but now I like to say thanks to Bill for this great forum and all of the good friends I've made here over the years. Thanks to the troops and for the country they defend. Happy Thanksgiving all.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline mspaci

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Contributor
Re: Happy Thanksgiving !!! Any one else hunting today?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 05:02:45 AM »
wanted to deer hunt today, but it is pouring rain here in Dutchess Co, NY.  Mike

Offline John020769

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Happy Thanksgiving !!! Any one else hunting today?
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 06:51:52 AM »
I wanted to great day in Barry county Mi but wife in bad mood her son (my stepson) in Irac the rest of the Kids havein Bad day had to make her go to bed.............John