Author Topic: Queen Nancy P promoting UN position  (Read 1612 times)

TM7

Queen Nancy P promoting UN position
« on: November 24, 2006, 11:47:15 AM »
Ms. Pelosi has been a zealous UNer for many years and a CFRer to boot....her believe in the Agenda 21 world crawl is unsettling, but is Rome on the Potomac big enough for her and Ms. Clinton?......fyi.............................TM7
http://www.americasnewssource.com/2006/cover-news111306.htm

.....TM7

Offline nabob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Queen Nancy P promoting UN position
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 11:56:42 AM »
Would this be the same UN that can't find its own butt with both hands, the UN that is about as impotent as castrated flea?

I just can't bring myself to be afraid of such an organization. When the UN ceases to be a joke internationally, then maybe I'll worry.

Offline nabob

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 02:03:39 PM »
In order for it to be all those things, it would have to transform the present UN from its present impotent, laughingstock status into something functional.

I won't hold my breath waiting. It hasn't been that in the first 60 years of its existence and I doubt it will be in the next 100. I don't bother scaring myself about things that think big but are really very small. Ants with grand delusions are still ants. 

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 02:15:50 PM »
Would this be the same UN that can't find its own butt with both hands, the UN that is about as impotent as castrated flea?

I just can't bring myself to be afraid of such an organization. When the UN ceases to be a joke internationally, then maybe I'll worry.

Gee Nabob that sounds pretty un-Christian.  ;) ;D ;D ;D   ;D ;D ;D
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline nabob

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 02:27:38 PM »
After 6PM, I'm an evil son of Satan.

I used to turn into a pumpkin. I consider this to be an upgrade...

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 06:16:54 PM »
I'm not the originator but I like it.....The UN outta the US, the US outta the UN!

Works for me

Offline muskeg13

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 09:54:13 PM »
I can hardly believe it.  I not only agree with one, but I actually agree with both nabob and TM7 on something, about the worthless, but still threatening UN!  What's the world coming to? 

I guess there's hope for this country after all, but we have big challenges for our sport in '08 if both parties field antigun candidates.  McCain/Guliani are no better for gunowners than Clinton/or whoever the Dems put up.

Online JoeG52

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 01:22:31 AM »

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 06:40:17 AM »
I'm not the originator but I like it.....The UN outta the US, the US outta the UN!

Works for me

Works for me too but now that the Dims  are back in power I doubt that happening anytime soon. :(

Offline nabob

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 03:06:03 AM »
It doesn't matter if it is benign or malignant as long as it is impotent.

It is perhaps well-funded but show me where any material action to affect, say, gun control in this nation has been put in place by the UN. That's the argument, right? That they are powerful and influential. So show me where my state's regulations on gun control have been dictated by the UN.

Show me where the laws regarding children are being drawn up by the UN and given to my state, in order to be implemented.

Show me where any real sovereignty has been ceded to the UN.

The problem is, the UN paranoia appeals to some, but the actual evidence of their supposed hand moving our affairs is not forthcoming. I have to conclude that while the UN might indeed want to become a world government and that some might want to have that come to pass, it isn't happening.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 03:10:03 AM »
It is only impotent until the US signs the treaty. It then becomes the single most powerful entity on earth.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline nabob

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 05:57:16 AM »
Show me some actual loss of sovereignty, TM7. Some real power over our own affairs that we've given up to the UN. Something that makes a difference to the way we live.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2006, 07:10:50 AM »
 I agree with both TM7 and GB..
  Although they often look ridiculous, they are still dangerous.
  Now that they have willing allies in the US congress and senate, we could be sold out to the UN..something that perhaps some didn't think about when they cast their votes against the congressman they had, or stayed home and let the UNers win..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nabob

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2006, 07:22:35 AM »
Well, I sleep with the lights off and just fine. I ain't skeered.

We could be sold out to the UN, we could be conquered by Mexico, we could have Martians land and take us back to their planet. Lots of "could happens" in our lives. Not all of them are "likely to happens". Since we've had one party Democrat rule before and somehow we managed to survive, I suspect that this is another scare tactic by folks.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 08:27:30 AM »
The UN is not our Friend >:( Neither are the Dims.  >:( The faster you realize that the better off you will be. To combine from an other post lots of those countries with muzlums in power belong to the UN and should be watched. As far as I am concerned the UN should be moved off of US soil and we should not be a member if that happened the UN then would be impotent as the US gives them any power they have.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 01:48:52 PM »
Then too..Nancy Pelosie and Harry Reed   are not the same as Harry S Truman or even JFK...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2007, 01:39:43 AM »
Well said Graybeard!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Will Bison

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2007, 08:13:11 PM »
I've met Nancy P on several occasions (she was a good frend of my departed Mother), no love affair, she is in her own little world and wants to "save" it.

Harry Reid is a lifelong friend of mine, not that we always agree, we don't. On the major issues, I will back Harry (I did not say that I agree all the time). Harry is highly respected by the Republicans in Washington.

Now to the UN issue. The absolute most stupid thing the US could do would be to pull out....... The US enjoys one of the five permanent seats. Why would the US want to give up that seat? This where Nancy, Harry and I all agree. To remind you, the fixed seats are China, Russia, GB, the US and France. Why on Earth would we want the UN building relocated off US soil?

Perhaps some folks need to retake Poli Sci 101 and a refresher on economics.

Mi Dos Centavos

Bill

Offline RaySendero

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 05:26:29 AM »
I'd kick all UNers out off US soil, shut it down, freeze their assets and collect all the unpaid parking tickets, etc.  Would solve may problems and recover much $$$$.
    Ray

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 02:03:23 AM »
We have a hard enough time trying to watch over corrupt politicians that work(???) for us in our own country. The UN is nothing more than collection of foreiign diplomats getting a free ride from the American taxpayer. I've done gun shows around the Washington,D.C area, and New York city. Talked with many LE officers, and it would scare the crap out of anybody, if only half the B.S. these people pull were to ever come out in public. A permanent seat on a joke of an organization, IS STILL A JOKE!! Take away U.S money to the UN, and it would blow away faster than a mobile home in a tornado. We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember-(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 04:39:36 AM »
Get real.  Without the USA the UN would likely fold.  Who has been the major supporting (money) counrty since day one.  If you said the USA, you win the cigar.  Without our dollars they would be hamstrung, can could do little for, or to, anyone. This has been a major problem with the UN since day one.  The US citizens have funded the MAJOR PART of every thing they have done, and without us, they do not survive.

Offline powderman

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 06:02:48 AM »
Get real.  Without the USA the UN would likely fold.  Who has been the major supporting (money) counrty since day one.  If you said the USA, you win the cigar.  Without our dollars they would be hamstrung, can could do little for, or to, anyone. This has been a major problem with the UN since day one.  The US citizens have funded the MAJOR PART of every thing they have done, and without us, they do not survive.

YEP. The un sucks. Costs us billions, and we get what????? POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm