Author Topic: Sen. Stan Jones, Montana, has a Revelation..!  (Read 637 times)

TM7

Sen. Stan Jones, Montana, has a Revelation..!
« on: December 06, 2006, 05:02:16 AM »
Sen. Stan Jones {Montana} on the senate floor in debate....please take note......fyi...TM7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ne1_Hf0Yqo&feature=PlayList&p=48C5BE9A819061E5&index=3

....TM7

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Sen. Stan Jones, Montana, has a Revelation..!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 12:47:11 PM »
When did this speech take place?  In it the senator says the national ID card was signed into law and would be implemented by May of 2000.  Was this just a slip or is this an old video?   
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline dukkillr

• Trade Count: (0)
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 06:09:39 PM »
anyway to get something more reliable than a hypothetical interpretation based on youtube?  anyone remember "bowling for columbine" and the way time and location was manipulated?

Offline victorcharlie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 03:03:42 AM »
I hear you TM7.........one only has to look at the loss of freedom that has occurred to see where our government is headed.

I had a phone conversation with the air pollution control board enforcement officer about burning limbs and such in my back yard. 

I'm not in the city and live in the county.  If I am cited, I must appear before the director of the air pollution control board, and he can fine me up to $1000 per day.

No court, no judge, no judicial review.

I asked him, where they got the authority to enforce this?  Got no good answer.

The US was founded on the rights of the individual.  Communism, on the other hand is about the collective rights of the masses.

To quote Karl Marx, " From each according to his ability to produce, to each according to his need."

There is no doubt in my mind that "The new world order" is the reason for pushing multi-culturalism and diversity. 

Here's what James Madison had to say concerning the need for the US constitution, taken from the second federalist paper:

With equal pleasure I have as often taken notice that Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people--a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and who, by their joint counsels, arms, and efforts, fighting side by side throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established general liberty and independence.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater