Author Topic: Cast Bullets for .475 Linebaugh --- Who Produces the Better Factory Loads?  (Read 447 times)

Offline JHT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
I have not started to handload cast bullets for my .475 Linebaugh as of yet.  There are several firms who presently load cast bullets for this cartridge.  Of those companies which do you prefer and for what reason?  Reasons may include, better brass, more uniform loadings, bullet consistency, better pricing, etc.

While not set on the bullet I would prefer something on the order of a 420 gr. L.B.T. - L.F.N. for continued practice, so 800 f.p.s. - 900 f.p.s. would be ideal.  I would consider asking the firm to custom load these specs into several hundred cartridges if they are not an "off the shelf item."

I am in need of placing an order in the very near future so all input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JHT
"Things will get done little by small."  ---  Joseph J. Venturo Sr.  ---  Joseph was my father-in-law, while he was not a formally educated man he certainly and without doubt was a very smart man, and a man who loved his children.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Cast Bullets for .475 Linebaugh --- Who Produces the Better Factory Loads?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 12:46:31 AM »
http://www.grizzlycartridge.com/   Right there! I know mike personaly and hes a very honest man and is dedicated to the sport. He also now owns cast performance bullets so he makes the whole round bullet and all.
blue lives matter