Author Topic: Giving all hunters a bad name  (Read 1038 times)

Offline stimpylu32

• Trade Count: (67)
Giving all hunters a bad name
« on: December 29, 2006, 09:45:58 AM »
Found this on a local web site , this clown should have lost more than just his gun . They should have taken his truck , his gun , and alot more of his time .  >:( >:( >:(

http://www.limaoutdoors.com/adams/?postid=5

It would have been one thing if he HAD to feed his family but to get the rack , give me a break .
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline hardertr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Giving all hunters a bad name
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 11:40:54 AM »
The link in the story says he had 7 violations in the past..... he really SHOULD lose his hunting privaledges for the rest of his life.
The problem with troubleshooting is....sometimes it shoots back!

Offline GregP42

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (6)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 01:14:28 AM »

I think they should have jacked up the jail and slid his butt under it... At one time I was a hunter ed teacher in Ky, my dad has been one for so long I can't even remember when he wasn't....

I know if he had done that back in Ky he wouldn't be seeing the light of day for a long time....

Greg
NRA Life Member
"Those who sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety are not deserving of either liberty or safety."  - Ben Franklin, 1776
Vis Sis Mis!

Offline mjbgalt

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 01:55:35 AM »
anyone else do the math on a 24-year old dad with a 9-year old kid? sounds like hunting ethics aren't all this dude "struggles" with.

-Matt
I have it on good authority that the telepromter is writing a stern letter.

Offline shaner

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (66)
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 02:01:55 AM »
we had one here in knox county  guy was 22yrs old,  they caught him during  muzzleloader season 4 deer in the back of the truck , open container 2am in the morning  two open 12 packs  and a 243 rifle  with a  red dot scope,  and he tried to  out run the  cops  hahaah a yu gotta laugh at the stupidity 

Offline SDS-GEN

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 05:36:01 AM »
Game law violations are a joke to most judges, this stuff happens all the time.  A guy poaches all kinds of deer, sells the antlers for many thousands of dollars and gets fined a few bucks and a few days in jail.  A few of these stories have made national headlines.  The way our legal system works this will go on forever.

Offline BrianM

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 04:57:21 PM »
I sure wish they would catch some of the poachers around here !

Offline Jal5

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 06:06:52 PM »
I agree they should have thrown the book at him. Giving the kid such a bad example makes me sick.

Joe
S. G. G. = Sons of the Greatest Generation. Too old to run, too proud to hide; we will stand our ground and take as many as we can with us

Offline kidolds

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 04:36:41 PM »
We Have one in Fayette Co. He Kills the deer and takes the racks and back straps, the warden knows about it but can not catch him. The only thing that has had some justis is He Killed a good buck , and was braging about it when he went out to his trucj to show it off someone stole it. That was a little justis.