Author Topic: Too Close To Home  (Read 589 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Too Close To Home
« on: January 20, 2007, 05:33:40 AM »
Penalty for missing RX deadline
This is TOO good!
5 million of our older Americans have not signed up yet for their Medicare, Part D, drug plan------they are old and confused. We are NOT going to grant them an extension.
However, 12 million illegal aliens are in our country and we are going to allow them to stay, protest, procreate, receive support monies, attend schools, avoid paying income taxes, have our teachers take 300 hours of ESL(English as a Second Language) training at our expense, etc.
WE MUST REALLY DISLIKE OUR OLD PEOPLE......OR WE MUST REALLY LOVE TACOS!!!
If it ticks you off, pass it on!!
Don't forget to pay your taxes...... 12 million illegal aliens are depending on you

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
Re: Too Close To Home
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 05:44:16 AM »
I still haven't figured out why all these business' wants us to press 1 for english. When you call them their message should be, press 1 for spanish. If nothing is pressed it should automatically be english as that's the language we're been using here for over 230 years.
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline powderman

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 03:35:51 PM »
I still haven't figured out why all these business' wants us to press 1 for english. When you call them their message should be, press 1 for spanish. If nothing is pressed it should automatically be english as that's the language we're been using here for over 230 years.

Agreed big time. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :( :( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 02:27:51 AM »

This is the United States of America for crying out loud, I don't see why there should be an option...period.   We speak English.  If you want to live here so badly learn to speak the language. 
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Cement Man

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 02:57:56 AM »
You have probably seen this before -
"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Sure could use TR now!
CIVES ARMA FERANT - Let the citizens bear arms.
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 03:08:22 AM »
Or Tom tan Credo.  Is that the right spelling?  Anyway, no mattre how you spell it, he just might be what this country needs for a President.
Swingem

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 07:53:06 AM »

This is the United States of America for crying out loud, I don't see why there should be an option...period.   We speak English.  If you want to live here so badly learn to speak the language. 

Brett, I think you may have took my post a little out of context on what I actually said.  ;)
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Tn Jim

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 09:46:54 AM »
Gentlemen, Welcome to the UNITED STATES OF MEXICO!! Thank our Federal goberment for all this. The Dims don't worry about the elderly as much as the Mexs. The elderly may not be around to vote in '08, but Juan and Taco are bringing up their families through our open borders by the truckload to vote for them. They are insuring their continued power at our countries expense and the Repubs are too damned gutless to say a word. They cower like 5 year olds and draw their big tax payer paid pensions and perks. Screw 'em all. >:(
Not all Muslims are terrorist, but oddly enough, all terrorist are Muslims.