Author Topic: Anyone have politically active kids?  (Read 400 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Anyone have politically active kids?
« on: January 28, 2007, 01:43:33 AM »
My 15 year old daughter, is a very conservative and very vocal about it kid. I was looking on another post in here that had a news story attached. There was an advertisment for a Tshirt that reads "redefeat communism" and has a cirle and bar over Hilary. I think shes gonna love here Birthday present.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Anyone have politically active kids?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 02:27:23 AM »
 Good going Billy..but beware if you send her off to college...  Best choose one like Liberty in Va, Grove city in Pa or Hillsdale in Mi....otherwise they may try to undo all the honest things you have taught her !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 09:20:32 AM »
She's planning on the military. Maybe even ROTC or try to get in West point. She's an average student but a super athelete. I'm not sure on getting an appointment to West Point, but ROTC is a very viable option for her. And with her hard headed ways there is no hippy professor going to gain an inch with her lol.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 01:42:49 AM »
  Good for her, Billy...you must have done something right by immunizing her from the morally fatal disease of Liberalism...LOL
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)