Author Topic: squirrel antics  (Read 324 times)

Offline buffermop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
squirrel antics
« on: January 31, 2007, 05:56:24 AM »
Ever notice the stupid eradic moves a squirrel makes. I saw one run in front of a car and narrowly missed getting hit only to run back across the road and get nailed by the next car. STRANGE ???

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: squirrel antics
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 07:58:41 PM »
I'll be out back and see one red squirrel chasing another one.  I will shoot the one doing the chasing, and the one being chased will turn around and start screaching at me.  Gives me time to reload and shoot him too.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline VolFan9183

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: squirrel antics
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 03:29:47 PM »
They are pretty entertaining to watch from the deer stand.  I actually saw one fall from the top of a tree last season.  I always wondered if they ever fell....

Two were chasing each other and I guess one just lost his footing, fell a LONG way down, bounced, and ran right back up the tree to continue the chase.