Author Topic: Boston Law Enforcement !!!  (Read 397 times)

Offline S.S.

• Trade Count: (0)
Boston Law Enforcement !!!
« on: February 02, 2007, 03:03:26 AM »
Foils a plot by the "Now Famous" AQUATINE HUNGER FORCE ! to take over their hideously
liberal democratic city ! Bomb squad technicians exploded several mind control devices that were
placed strategically across the city. Apparently several other cities were threatened by these
flashing, one finger saluting IED's (Improvised Entertainment Devices) but no deadly force was necessary there to stop the dastardly plan !!!! This was a close call for humanity folks ! The 50,000 that the police say it cost seems like a small price to pay to have saved the whole of mankind !!!

(If this has left you scratching your head, watch or go to CNN's website) I am sure that this entire affair has given Terrorists all over the world a big Laugh. They have Americans scared enough to do something this dumb !!!
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/02/boston.scare.ap/index.html
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
"A wise man does not pee against the wind".

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
Re: Boston Law Enforcement !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 03:14:31 AM »
What was more laughable was CNN was promoting those ads from one section of their building and just down the hall in the news section of CNN, they were reporting a terrorist plot.
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline S.S.

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 09:22:50 AM »
There is one of those signs not far from the Atlanta Police Station. Apparently no one thought much about it. I would like to get that sucker down and sell it on E-Bay ! But you would get a pretty penny for one there right now  ;)
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
"A wise man does not pee against the wind".

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 12:43:11 PM »
My brother tells me that someone did grab one in Boston and put it on ebay.  Last he checked it was up to almost $5,000.  No that's no typo.... he said 5 grand.  :D
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline wncchester

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 12:54:44 PM »
Only frightened New England liberals could run so scared for so long from what was, in essence, an electronic "Lite-Bright" toy.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue