Author Topic: Pardner Pump 20 ga.  (Read 477 times)

Offline golfguy

• Trade Count: (0)
Pardner Pump 20 ga.
« on: February 03, 2007, 03:13:28 PM »
I am having a pardner pump 20 ga. delivered to my local Gander Mtn. and was wondering if anyone has any experience with these. I wanted to make sure the forearm is like my remingtons and not the round one they have on some of the 12's. I don't have to take it if don't like it when gets here, great thing since have'nt shouldered the ga. only the 12. I know these are made in China and I personally don't have a problem with it, but wanted to know if they are a good deal for the price. I don't like the Mossberg 500 and most of the Mavericks I have seen have that round grooved forearm that I dont like. Any comments will be appreciated.

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
Re: Pardner Pump 20 ga.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 03:17:18 PM »
Probably not near as good a deal as a used 870 wingmaster and if you dont like the fore end there are a ton of options and accessories that you will not have with the chinese gun.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Re: Pardner Pump 20 ga.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 05:02:02 PM »
Here is what they show in the on-line catalog. 
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b109/richendrix/zoom_pardnerpump.jpg
My nephew has the synthetic 12ga and it shoots fine and seems to be well made.  I have heard that some 870 parts are compatible.  I know this to be true of the Magazine cap.  I checked it out and the caps are completely interchangable
cookiemann
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"