Author Topic: Bushnell with rangefineder?  (Read 1867 times)

Offline eye shot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
    • Mike's Obituary
Bushnell with rangefineder?
« on: February 07, 2007, 06:09:45 PM »
     I have an older Bushnell Sportview Rangemaster 3x9x40-T3945 with RM 1,2,and 3 turrents. I checked Bushnells web sight and couldn't fined any manuals or charts for these. Does anyone have any info on this? Also it has the rangefineder retical. There are 3 rows of numbers in yrd's on the power adj. ring, row D,E,and A in white, red, and yellow. Help how to use!
RIP Mike. Died on July 14th, around 2am, with his family at his side, he went peacefully to be with god.

http://www.sent-trib.com/obituaries/michael-l-schulte

Offline wink_man

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
Re: Bushnell with rangefineder?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 06:23:12 PM »
Eyeshot,
     You might want to send Val a PM, concerning this. I just sent him an orginal Owners manual and the # 1 & 2 turrents for a bushnell banner/scopechief scope as per this thread:

http://www.graybeardoutdoors.com/smf/index.php/topic,107210.0.html

The manual explains which calibers the turrents are for. Perhaps he could make you a copy, I would have, but it's already in the mail to him. The 3 sets of numbers you mention elude me however, never saw that on a banner or scopechief, and the manual I sent him is circa 1982. Must have been unique to your particular model scope. Hope this helps.
Garry
'Life is to short to hang with an ugly woman, or hunt with an ugly gun' - Garry
'It's not that our liberal friends are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't' Ronald Reagan
Just ask an American Indian what happens when you let immigration get out of hand.

Offline eye shot

• A Real Regular
    • Mike's Obituary
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:41:48 AM »

Thanks Wink Man
  I think the RM turrents are different frome the BDC turrents at least they are seperate in the parts list.
RIP Mike. Died on July 14th, around 2am, with his family at his side, he went peacefully to be with god.

http://www.sent-trib.com/obituaries/michael-l-schulte

Offline Val

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 07:15:22 AM »
Wink Man I received the parts and the instruction manual in the mail, yesterday. Thanks.
Val
Hunting and fishing are not matters of life or death. They are much more important than that.

Offline wink_man

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 02:38:12 PM »
My pleasure, glad you were able to make good use of it.
Garry
'Life is to short to hang with an ugly woman, or hunt with an ugly gun' - Garry
'It's not that our liberal friends are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't' Ronald Reagan
Just ask an American Indian what happens when you let immigration get out of hand.

Offline Tsugem64

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 09:23:54 AM »
I too have an older Bushnell Sportview Rangemaster 3x9x40-T3945 with RM 1,2,and 3 turrets. I also checked Bushnells web sight and couldn't find any manuals or charts for what they mean. Does anyone have any info on this? Also it has the rangefinder reticle. There are 3 rows of numbers in yrd's on the power adj. ring, row D,E,and A in white, red, and yellow. Help how to use!

I saw that this question was asked back in 2007 and I am hoping Val or Eye Shot can help me.

Thank you.