Author Topic: Anna Nicole Dead at 39  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
Anna Nicole Dead at 39
« on: February 08, 2007, 06:20:42 PM »
Anna Nicole Smith dies in FL hotel at age 39 of unknown causes. Not that I really give a rats butt about this story but I noticed something while flipping through the various news channels. I first saw the story on Headline Prime Showbiz Tonight and they took what would seem to be a fair approach not adding anything to the story and not even speculating on the cause of death. They had several people that new her and was close to her asking the normal stupid irrelevant questions. Next I flipped over to MSNBC and they were also being quite fair towards Anna Nicole. They had the guy she hired to look into her son’s death and a friend and a few “experts” but they did not speculate on the cause of death and more over focused on the well being of the baby girl but most focus was to the 400 million dollar lawsuit in the appeal process. They talked on the two possible fathers and how much money they stand to control blah blah which in the end will be the real story. Then I flipped over to Fox and the Factor was on and Bill had Greta Van Susteren on as his expert and all they were talking about was how Anna Nicole killed her self by overdosing. They showed Elvis and numerous other celebrities that have committed suicide / OD’ed and more or less going on record as to her cause of death before the autopsy and with no facts by which to base this on. The Official Report by the Local PD in FL where she died was that she was complaining of chest pain, hotel nurse comes in she flat lines body guard gives CPR. There is nothing about drugs or suicide mentioned by the Official PD report.

So what is the morale to this story you may ask? Beats me but some guy may just find himself the father of a baby girl worth 400 million dollars… Oh yeah now I remember.. Fox needs to change their motto from “Fair and Balanced” to “Judge and Jury… Your Guilty… cause we said so” any way. Haven’t made a post in a week or two and just thought I would give you guys something else to laugh at me about…

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Anna Nicole Dead at 39
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 02:56:01 AM »
I bet they will find a variety of drugs in her system. Saw an interview where she said she NEEDED $5,000 a week for makeup, etc, to keep up her lifestyle, and said, it costs a lot to just be me. Sad to see anyone die that young. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 03:10:27 AM »
You have to remember that O'Reilly is not a reporter, he makes commentary. He's more like Beck, and Limbaugh. Take their opinion for what it's worth, and make up your own mind. As far as the A.N. Smith thing, she probably had the James Dean philosphy, live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse. It's going to sound awful, but I can possible see something good coming out of this. Maybe that baby girl she just had might get a morale upbringing, if she gets adopted by a good family. I hope neither one of those clowns that Anna was messing with will get that right, but with all the money involved, you know neither one of them is going to disappear soon! We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember-(12/7/41)-(9/11/01) gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 06:56:59 AM »
I didn't know her personally, but I met Ann many years ago while on a business trip to Houston. I was there for 10 days, we ate in the restaurant where she worked almost every evening That was long before her jump to fame.  At that time she seemed to be just a hardworking kid trying to support her baby.  Money, fame, and a fast life put her on a death course about the time she got involved with the bunch of weirdos from Playboy,  getting married into all that money just added to the mix.

As for the baby, it is now entitled to any and all claims against the foutune left by Marshall.  Everyone who could possibly lay claim to the child will be after it in order to get a part of the money she has been awarded by the courts.  Sad, but I think the childs faith will be sorely intrupted by the money hungry leaches that were attached to her.

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 07:13:54 AM »
And it will be tied up in the courts for years and years and everyone involved will end up broke............... except for the lawyers, of course.

Offline S.S.

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 07:46:25 AM »
I had to go and look up how old Marilyn Monroe was when she died, Thought it may mean something considering how much Anna Nicole patterned herself after Marilyn.
Marilyn was 36 by the way. I think that this is a classic example of Hollywood literally
Using a person up. They took a Beautiful young girl and perverted her just as they did Marilyn.
Unfortunately the toll was deadly in both cases.
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
"A wise man does not pee against the wind".

Offline RaySendero

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 11:48:38 AM »
Anna Nicole Smith dies in FL hotel at age 39 of unknown causes. ...... Then I flipped over to Fox and the Factor was on and Bill had Greta Van Susteren on as his expert and all they were talking about was how Anna Nicole killed her self by overdosing. They showed Elvis and numerous other celebrities that have committed suicide / OD’ed and more or less going on record as to her cause of death before the autopsy and with no facts by which to base this on. The Official Report by the Local PD in FL where she died was that she was complaining of chest pain, hotel nurse comes in she flat lines body guard gives CPR. There is nothing about drugs or suicide mentioned by the Official PD report.

So what is the morale to this story you may ask? Beats me but some guy may just find himself the father of a baby girl worth 400 million dollars… Oh yeah now I remember.. Fox needs to change their motto from “Fair and Balanced” to “Judge and Jury… Your Guilty… cause we said so” any way. Haven’t made a post in a week or two and just thought I would give you guys something else to laugh at me about…

Matt

Matt,

I saw Fox News and didn't care for their speculation on the cause of death either!

But...What if Fox News turns out to be right about the drug over dose - Will you post a retraction?
    Ray

Offline Nixter

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 12:19:47 PM »
The speculation that Ms. Smith died of a drug overdose has merit considering her past history with drugs, both prescription and "street".

It's a sad story but not one restricted to "celebrities", there are lots of young adults, teenagers and down right kids that have fallen to the society of sex and drugs and the chase for money and fame.

I couldn't pick Ms. Smith out of a line-up but I feel for her family and worry for the fate of her infant daughter.

There is even sick speculation that the father of her daughter was her son, leading to all sorts of sordid and tabloidish news stories that we can look forward to in the near future. ::)

Nixter

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 04:27:31 PM »
She may have died of 'natural' causes such as a heart attack, strike or aneurysm and not a drug overdose but I would guess that years of fast living, drug and alcohol abuse were contributing factors. 
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Will Bison

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 09:04:56 PM »
Remember that Monroe died at 36 if memory serves. She had just finished "The Misfits" with Gable who died before the release of the movie.

Celebrity or not, it's sad to see young people die.

Offline pills

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Contributor
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 07:59:52 AM »
Wow looks like Fox was right on.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/26/smith.autopsy/index.html
An accidental overdose of prescription drugs killed former reality TV star and Playboy playmate Anna Nicole Smith, Seminole tribal police Chief Charlie Tiger said Monday.

Tiger said the case was now closed.

I hear crow is best served raw.  :P
...You do not open your mouth without all the facts period...

Matt

Remember this, my dear brothers and sisters: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and should not get angry easily. James 1:19

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 04:30:09 PM »
I think most of us would have bet the farm on a OD.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 07:05:00 PM »
Wow looks like Fox was right on.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/26/smith.autopsy/index.html
An accidental overdose of prescription drugs killed former reality TV star and Playboy playmate Anna Nicole Smith, Seminole tribal police Chief Charlie Tiger said Monday.

Tiger said the case was now closed.

I hear crow is best served raw.  :P

Not sure about the crow pills; The points being made were a) You do not open your mouth without all the facts period it is like playing roulette and just not smart. b) That by speaking before the facts were out is not fair and balanced as their motto claims. So if you would like some crow help your self but none for me thanks anyway.

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline pills

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Contributor
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 07:16:21 PM »

Matt

solid advice.  Me thinks I will change my signature so that every post I make will serve as a reminder.

Matt

Remember this, my dear brothers and sisters: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and should not get angry easily. James 1:19

Offline powderman

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 03:31:14 AM »
I think most of us would have bet the farm on a OD.
:(  :( :( :( :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm