Author Topic: Frustrations with H&R  (Read 668 times)

Offline joshco84

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Frustrations with H&R
« on: February 15, 2007, 05:29:16 PM »
Are the pardner single shot turkey guns different?  in the twelve gauge the camo gun says it is a fixed full choke, but the synthetic says extra full screw in choke.  Do these two guns have different barrels?  Thanks a lot guys.  I was at sportsmans warehouse and they had the camo one and i was going to put it on layway, but didnt want to due to it not having screw in chokes. 

Josh
Smells like country, Tastes like rock and roll...... Want to find out more??? www.crosscanadianragweed.com  The all time greatest band ever.

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Re: Frustrations with H&R
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 10:49:20 PM »
If you are referring to the models on this page  http://www.hr1871.com/Firearms/Shotguns/pardnerTurkey.aspx
then yes, the Cammo 12ga is a fixed full choke.  Actually, the black stocks on the Turkey SB1-F10 are not synthetic...they are painted wood.

cookiemann
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline joshco84

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 05:46:49 AM »
yes i just now noticed that thanks cookie man.  But i would buy it either way if it has interchangeable chokes.

josh
Smells like country, Tastes like rock and roll...... Want to find out more??? www.crosscanadianragweed.com  The all time greatest band ever.

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 11:01:17 AM »
Glad I could help...Hope it all works out for you before "turkey season".
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"