Author Topic: Chance to Counter-act the Brady Bunch  (Read 904 times)

Offline DaGriz

• Trade Count: (2)
Chance to Counter-act the Brady Bunch
« on: February 28, 2007, 04:16:27 AM »
Brady Bunch Poll

"Sarah Brady is sending supporters a link to an on-line survey asking them (as a faithful friends) to answer the questions and help guide the Brady Campaign in their dealings with Congress and state legislatures.

Being a democratic guy, I feel compelled to share this with others concerned about the gun control issue so the Brady's get a very clear picture of just what the public really thinks about their issues.

Just like the surveys often sent out by pro-gun groups this survey is more about fundraising than actually seeking anyones opinion. Please answer the survey and consider following through on their fundraising appeal by writing a check to your favorite gun rights group. We at the Firearms Coalition would be very proud to receive donations in honor of Sarah Brady.

Follow this link and answer Sarah Brady's survey:

http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/PageServer?pagename=SRV_2007GeneralLegislativePrioritiesSurvey

Offline KN

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Chance to Counter-act the Brady Bunch
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 11:54:46 AM »
Every one of those statements is a bold face lie. Thats why the brady bunch refuses to debate any one on the isues. They can't back up anything they present.   KN

Offline scout34

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 03:07:13 PM »
That was fun.  Hope they write to me to ask me what in the world?

Offline shotgun31

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 03:58:06 AM »
I think it would be important to send a donation to the National Rifle Association, and the ILA, to keep the momentum going on this issue.  Looks like it's going the right way.

Offline jneilson

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 04:42:30 PM »
I read through their little site. Based on some of the data I read, a 19 year old gangbanger that gets shot and killed while robbing a liquor store would be classified has a child killed by gun violence.

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 03:45:07 PM »
I read through their little site. Based on some of the data I read, a 19 year old gangbanger that gets shot and killed while robbing a liquor store would be classified has a child killed by gun violence.

As a matter of fact, that is exactly what Time  Magazine did many years ago when the cover showed the shoes of thousands of people who died from bullets.  Time refused to publicly acknowledge that the people counted were also those that died fleeing policemen, including children who committed felonious acts.  How in the Sam H... can the truth be accepted when truth and logic have no concept and is disregarded for  emotional, wishful desire.  Facts have no meaning to these extremists.  Yes, I said extremists.  If you cannot logically and in truth read and understand what is written without parsing the word "is", then you are an extremist in your firearms view.  Pro gunners are not extremist, since they are only defending what exists as much as a right to breath.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline elmer

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 04:20:55 PM »
The figures often quoted for childhood deaths often include soldiers killed in combat.
NRA life member
TSRA life member
Dallas Safari Club member
JPFO life member
GOA life member

http://public.fotki.com/ElmerF/
http://s215.photobucket.com/profile/CharlesL_album