Author Topic: Anybody watching Mail Call?  (Read 552 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Anybody watching Mail Call?
« on: March 02, 2007, 04:57:22 PM »
This show has to be the greatest show ever put on TV. Especially if your into military stuff.. Tonight they are Ermeys biggest bangs.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline deerslayer79

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Anybody watching Mail Call?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 05:08:15 PM »
I watched it,I thought it was cool.I can't wait for the new season
beer,check ammo,check gun,DAMMIT,I knew I forgot somethin!!

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 05:21:22 PM »
just watched it,loved it, Knob Creek sounds fun, all full autos, with tracers at night, too cool.

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 05:35:31 PM »
I forgot they were running that episode tonight.   >:(  Mail Call is a cool show that's for sure.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 06:11:25 PM »
  R.Lee has to have the greatest job in the world. I'm a former Army guy and my 17 year old son is in the MN national guard and we watch it religiously. I have to give my "kid" credit for joining and serving during a war. I hope we have alot more "kids" like him.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Danegeld

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 06:59:53 AM »
  R.Lee has to have the greatest job in the world. I'm a former Army guy and my 17 year old son is in the MN national guard and we watch it religiously. I have to give my "kid" credit for joining and serving during a war. I hope we have alot more "kids" like him.

Please pass on my "salute" to your son.  A young man to be proud of for sure...

Ben

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 12:22:25 PM »
Love "Mail Call", watched it every chance I got till we lost cable.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 12:51:46 PM »
Yep, R. Lee and Mail Call are cool.  Have any of you watched Future Weapons on the Discovery Chanel?
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 05:00:14 PM »
  Future weapons is another great show. I really liked the one on the cave buster bomb. The lady that developed it was a Vietnamese immigrant. What she said about her coming here and why she wanted to help America (her country) fight off its ememies, almost brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad to see a great show like that on TV and that they put on what she said about doing good for the good old US of A.

Its nice to see thats everything on TV isn't PC.