Author Topic: SCORE wwb 45 gr  (Read 332 times)

Offline pfettig

• Trade Count: (0)
SCORE wwb 45 gr
« on: March 08, 2007, 11:00:26 AM »
I walked into my classroom today (I'm a teacher) and found a full box of WWB 45 gr ammo on my desk.  That beats an apple any day.  They're actually from the computer guy.  I haven't been able to find them in the store and he said he has two more boxes at home if I want them.  I'm excited to see how they shoot since it seems to be one of the few kinds of .223 ammo that everyone agrees shoots well.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Does anyone have any idea of what ammo shoots best at long distances like 200 or 300 yards?

Offline handirifle

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
    • http://www.handirifle.com
Re: SCORE wwb 45 gr
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 11:08:30 AM »
Boy out here a box of ammo on school property might get you fired >:( ???  Some things are way out of control.  If you're shootin them in a Handi they usually do very well.  These should be fint a 200yds but 300, not sure, just depends on what you're shooting.
God, Family, and guns, in that order!

Offline pfettig

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 11:12:21 AM »
That kind of thing isn't really a big deal here.  The boss likes to shoot too.  Right now I'm just shooting paper and tweaking the old handi.  Maybe p-dogs this summer.

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 11:22:17 AM »
pfettig

The Remington 55 Sps shoot very well at 200 from my BB handi .

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 01:48:21 PM »
I agree with Stimpy on the Remington ammo. I have shot some great groups with my regular contour barrel .223 Handi with the Remington ammo. When I get a chance I will give you the specifics of the Remmington ammo that shot well for me....<><.... :)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley