Author Topic: A COMPLEX QUESTION  (Read 443 times)

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
A COMPLEX QUESTION
« on: March 10, 2007, 01:25:09 AM »
I don't even pretend to know how to ask the question, much less insist that I have an answer.
It appears, however; that we, the people, thru our elected advocates are giving the authority, once assumed to be for elected officials only, to a system of judges---who are, for the most part, NOT elected.
On the surface some of this appears too be GOOD.
It is only good if it is impartial--the original thought of this process, IMO.
Have we come full circle and are now imprisioned by those we were trying to prevent.
I am speaking from the context of recent--recent ???--revelations of FBI admitting wrongdoing and oversight being given too the judiciary branch of government---JUDGES.
I do not trust judges, these days, to be impartial but only wanting to make and control law.
We are loosing--some will say it was inevitable--because we do not seek out---if, they are even available--folks who are willing to be impartial. I keep seeing the blindfolded lady with the scales here---with one hand lifting the blindfold so she can take a peek.
Soap-box is clear.
Blessings 
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: A COMPLEX QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 03:07:34 AM »
Just like politicians, some judges are okay, some are not.  I don't trust any of them--politicians, or judges.  I'm just happy that we have a constitution and even happier when it is followed.
Swingem