Author Topic: When will it end???  (Read 1519 times)

Offline no guns here

• Trade Count: (1)
When will it end???
« on: March 15, 2007, 11:21:29 PM »
Why can't we stop it???  Every day there are more reports of child abuse, kidnappings, child murders, starving children, beating kids, stabbing kids, raping kids etc...  Yet another little boy kidnapped and murdered... A baby stabbed... A baby swung like a weapon... Parents killing their own kids...  Why can't we stop it.  I volunteer to travel the country and be the one to pull the trigger on these perverted, evil, sick, twisted individuals.  Every time I see one of these stories I get madder.  What about Couey?  He killed that girl... He admitted it.  We have the evidence.  I say we build a gallows on the courthouse lawn and hang the SOB on national TV.  I'd pull the rope...  Aren't there some crimes for which a person should forfeit his/her right to life?  If you attack me and I don't respond, that's my fault.  If you attack a kid or an elderly person or anyone who lacks the ability to defend themself, you ought to get some serious dang punishment, right now, no if's ands or but's.  You get one appeal unless you admit to the crime and then you get the rope (bullet, shot or whatever).  I'm just venting (sort of...).

ngh
"I feared for my life!"

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: When will it end???
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 03:24:32 AM »
You want to make a drastic cut in violent crimes on children and others; go to the prisons and kill all the inmates that are there for a violent crime, burlary, robbery, drugs and mopery on the kings highway.  Until we're ready to do that, nothing is going to improve.
Swingem

Offline S.S.

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 03:39:10 AM »
It won't end until the Eastern Sky Splits.....
It will progressively get worse until then...
Did you ever see a movie called "Death Wish"?
I really like that solution to the problem.
And that is coming from an Ex-L.E.O....
The world is going to "HADES" (Graybeard friendly here )
in a hand-basket.. It is just a matter of time..
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
"A wise man does not pee against the wind".

Offline no guns here

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 03:52:42 AM »
I'm thinking that rape, murder, kidnapping and child molestation at the least should carry a mandatory death sentence.  Violent crimes should carry a life without parole at hard labor sentence.  Drug use gets rehab the first time.  After that, mandatory prison.  Drug trafficking should get an automatic death penalty as well.  Third strike and you're out means petty crimes, not violent.  Three burglaries and you're gone.  Three muggings and you're gone. 

ngh
"I feared for my life!"

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 05:30:44 AM »
A death sentence should be carried out promptly.  We need to can the electric chair, lethal injection, firing squad, and gas chamber.  We need to bring back the rope.  The more decadent the crime, the shorter the rope. Shoot a rival drug lord, you get a 6 ft rope.  Kidnap and rape a little girl, then bury her alive, you get a knot and a noose and a dang long hang.  Anyone can be put over the edge and do something stupid if pushed to far and hard, but the real sickos are incurable.  My first landlord was an ex-warden at Lebanon Correctional Inst.  He said some of the rapists and molesters would beg to not be released, because they knew it was wrong, knew they were causing irreparable harm, but couldn't help it.  Most would have chosen to die, but just couldn't do it themselves.

WylieKy
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 05:37:04 AM »
THERE SHOULD BE NO LIFE SENTENCES!!!!!!!!!!  If what the felon has done is bad enough to warrent a life sentence, kill him!  And damn quick.  No B.S. of sitting around on death row for 12 or 15 years filing frivilous suits that are being paid for by the tax payers. If a felon is slated to die, it should be done within 6 months max.  One review that there was a reasonable attempt to give the felon a fair trial and then off with his head.  And only if there is overwhelming evidense of innocense, should there be a re-trial.  .
Druggies often turn themselves in when the cost of their habit(s) gets too high.  They go thru detox and rehab at our expense and when they get back on the street, it's business as usual but with a lower overhead.  

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 10:53:54 AM »
I'm thinking that rape, murder, kidnapping and child molestation at the least should carry a mandatory death sentence.  Violent crimes should carry a life without parole at hard labor sentence.  Drug use gets rehab the first time.  After that, mandatory prison.  Drug trafficking should get an automatic death penalty as well.  Third strike and you're out means petty crimes, not violent.  Three burglaries and you're gone.  Three muggings and you're gone. 

ngh

Now that's my idea of taking a bite out of crime!

Unfortunately you would have 'rehabilitate' all the liberals and disband all organisations like the ACLU before you could even begin to come close to having anything like what you propose. For some reason these people and organizations believe that the beast who commit these crimes, not giving a flip about their civil human rights, are somehow deserving of their civil rights even after prosecution.   
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 04:00:07 PM »
Even though I live in Texas, the killingest state in the union as far as executions, we have the same problem. I look back at when I was a kid in the fifties at how things were then and how they are now, and I see the same things then as now, except a different view of how they were delt with.
You get a girl pregnant, two things happend. You got your but stomped either by dad, or brothers, or both, and second, you have a weddin.
You kill a kid, your lucky the family don't get you before the law does. You hurt a kid, same thing. You get caught stealin, your old man beat you half to death. Now he would go to jail if he did.

The problem is called MORAL DECAY.

Example: Today when we see a woman half dressed; SHE'S HOT. When I was a kid the view was; SHE'S CHEAP. Same conduct, different way of lookin at it.
Now when you see a guy with his pants down around his crack it's; man he's down. When I was a kid the view was; Hey! A hobo!
When I was a kid, families went huntin, fishin,  and campin TOGETHER. Now they watch TV, and video games SEPERATELY.
Oh, good grief, I could go on and on. I'm depressing myself. You guys get the picture, I'm trying to paint here. Don'cha?

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 05:27:53 PM »
  Well no Guns when you get that job and are on vacation i'll take your place. We have a guy here in MN thats "alegedly" beat his infant son. One of a pair of conjoined twins seperated last October. And caused 24 fractures. I"M not sure this guy needs the death penalty when he is convicted. I"d rather see him put in general population in prison and let everyone know what he did. A QUick merciful death is too good for these guys.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 11:22:22 PM »
It won't happen, however: if yo took the security personell (guards) OUT of the prison, unlocked the doors and left the prison to the prisoners solutions would be unnecessary.
Let no contact be made unless it was too pick up a body.
This would cut down on drug trafficing.
Let the gangs rule.
Let life be as cheap too them as they seem too hold it for all others.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline deerslayer79

• Avid Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 04:49:26 AM »
 I have a buddy of mine that is a correction officer and he says that most lifers would love to get their hands on those sickos,I beleive that if the media would televise a few executions of those twisted induviduals for everyone to see it would show that a lot of people don't tolerate people like them.
beer,check ammo,check gun,DAMMIT,I knew I forgot somethin!!

Swampman

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 05:30:19 AM »
They should just tattoo "child molester" on their forehead, and put them in the general prision population.  We had a 2 year old snatched out of some folks fenced backyard this week about a mile from here.  The mother was hanging out clothes and she just stepped inside to put up the basket.  The child screamed, mother gave chase, and the perp dropped the kid.  So far they haven't caught him.

I pray for my grandchildren's safety and health several times a day, everyday.

Offline no guns here

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 02:46:38 AM »
ACLU needs a VBIED...  just my two cents...  I think they've done more real damage to America as we know it than the KKK ever did.  Not that I support the KKK in any way, shape or form; however, the ACLU has damaged America's moral fabric to the core.

I'm kinda leanin' toward the Devil's Island concept.  Just drop 'em in by helicopter and once a month drop some food and water.  Maybe we could put it in the Artic somewhere.  No way to swim off, killer whales in the water, polar bears on land (and on the ice)... Nah... just hang 'em...

ngh
"I feared for my life!"

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 03:35:10 AM »
no guns here:  I believe that prior to the Civily Righteous Act of 1964 crimes such as murder, rape and kidnapping were punishable by death and states regularly carried out the death sentence.  Mikey.

Offline Greysky

• Avid Poster
    • http://www.geocities.com/catman_56/Creative_Crafts.html
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 11:57:07 AM »
It won't happen, however: if yo took the security personell (guards) OUT of the prison, unlocked the doors and left the prison to the prisoners solutions would be unnecessary.
Let no contact be made unless it was too pick up a body.
This would cut down on drug trafficing.
Let the gangs rule.
Let life be as cheap too them as they seem too hold it for all others.
Blessings

Your idea reminds me of the movie "Escape From New York."
If at first you don't succeed, by all means try again. But if this doesn't work, give up, because there is no sense in making a darn fool of yourself.

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 12:29:00 PM »
ACLU stands for the Anti Christian Liars Union. If it's morally right, they're against it, if it's morally wrong, they are all for it. Kinda reminds me of the dumcrap party. God was basicly kicked out of America in 1963. We allowed it to happen, the door was shut on God and opened wide for satan himself. We have been in a steady moral decline ever since. Locally there is a punk who shoved a steak knife in his baby's back because he argued with his girlfriend. He should be shot. Read your local papers and look at the baby pictures. Child born to the PROUD parents Jack Jones and shackup Sue Ramsey, or some such names. Guess I'm old fashioned but out of wedlock babies used to be shameful, still is to me. Now they BRAG about it. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :( :( :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 12:32:37 PM »
I believe there are NO ILLIGITIMENT CHILDREN. But a whole bunch of ILLIGITIMENT PARENTS. Those children can't help it if their parents have the morals of an alley cat.JM2CW ;)

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 01:07:02 PM »
I believe there are NO ILLIGITIMENT CHILDREN. But a whole bunch of ILLIGITIMENT PARENTS. Those children can't help it if their parents have the morals of an alley cat.JM2CW ;)

+1

WylieKy
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline powderman

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 03:37:50 PM »
DEE. You are of course correct. I was not condemning the children for the sins of their parents. My point was, and is, that the moral decay of the world has now been extended to bragging about having babies without the benefit  of marriage. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline no guns here

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 10:20:30 PM »
Taking issue with a couple of statements...  Okay, I'm a Christian and believe whole-heartedly in virginity and waiting until marriage, HOWEVER, I wasn't always that way as I'm sure many of you weren't.  In my teens, 20's and until about  Feb of 1997 I was a hound-dog out to get all I could get.  Being a young, fit, well-built military guy made it pretty easy.  October 31st of 1993, I met a young woman and took her home for the weekend.  To make a long story short, I got her pregnant.  We lived together for about 2 1/2 years until I kicked her out.  I filed for and won custody of my daughter.  I still have custody and she's almost 15 now.  I don't feel that there was anything "illegitimate" about her.  I (and my wife of the past almost 9 years) have raised her and our other three children to be (as much as a teenager can be) responsible, polite, mature and Christian.  Just because people aren't married doesn't necessarily make their children illegitimate or the parents illegitimate.  It's how you handle the responsibility of raising that child that matters in the end.  Yes, if looked at from a purely Christian point of view, we sinned in having sex before marriage, but then again all are born in sin.  Our sin didn't make us impure, we were impure from birth.  Doesn't justify our sin but that sin is as easily forgiven as lying or stealing.  BTW, my wife and I DID do it right and wait until marriage.

Still say we oughta hang the rapist's, murderers and child molesters.  That guy that stabbed the kid... just take him out back and hang him from a tall tree.  Leave the body until it rots enough to fall. Give him a big nice headstone that says "he needed killin".  We know he did it, we don't need to know the reason, we don't need a long drawn out trial, we don't need multiple appeals, we don't need the tax burden to pay for his imprisonment, rehabilitation, trials, lawyers, medical bills, college courses etc.  What we need is to publicly punish him quickly and harshly and without remorse.  One slow trip up the old oak steps and a quick trick down the hemp rope in front of about every national network would do the trick for him...

ngh
"I feared for my life!"

Offline Dee

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2007, 02:15:11 AM »
Well, since this is not a Bible study forum I will respond, with part of the responsiblility of raising children in a moral sense, is to demostrate to the children that you are responsible to the point that you ARE married. Part of the problem being discussed on this topic is the parent not taking responsibility to the fact that they are sending signals to their children by THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR, and then JUSTIFIYING IT. Which is what you just did.
Unmarried parents ARE part of the problem, and the children DO have to deal with the issue, whether one believes it or not. And as you say, it's how one handles the responsibility of raising that child that matters in the end. One of those responsibilities is MARRIAGE if children are involved.
One Christian to another, I might say that repenting of sin, goes much further than justifiying it, and I know of no way a Christian can truely JUSTIFY such behavior.JMHO

Offline no guns here

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2007, 02:44:31 AM »
Dee,
     You're right, one should set the example for their children by being married before having kids, however, that just doesn't always happen.  Everyone makes mistakes.  I'm not sure I tried to justify my actions, I did admit that I sinned.  I also admitted that I was a big enough man to be responsible for the consequences of my actions.  Aside from the matter of the sin which is a personal issue for the parents to deal with, the problem with having such a high rate of unmarried parents in this country doesn't stem from those who take care of their business, it stems from those who deny responsibility and run from their mistakes.  It also stems from teen-aged unwed parents who are unable or unwilling to care for or support their children.  Some unwed parents are able to take care of their children correctly.  These children don't create a burden on society.  My daughter has since age 3 been raised in church and has since dedicated her life to the Lord.  She is a Girl Scout, a Venture Scout, a licensed hunter, sings in chorus and choir, runs cross-country and carries a 98.8 grade average in high school.  Probably not one of those who through "illegitimacy", either her's or mine, will cause a burden on society.
     You are right again, confession not justification is the key.  I took care of that a long time ago.  You'll also note that at the time that my "illegitimate" child was concieved and born, I was not a Christian.  I don't try to justify my actions then, just to explain that I was wrong but since then I have done what was necessary to be the best father to my "illegitimate" child that I know how to be.  If all the other "illegitimate" parents were able and willing to do the same thing then "illegitimate" children wouldn't be a problem in this country, they would only be a problem in their parents dealings with the Lord.

ngh
"I feared for my life!"

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2007, 03:58:19 AM »
And the gag line is:  The guy says to the gal, we can just shack up.  If we find it was a mistake, we can just split up.  And then the gal asks, Who gets to keep the mistake?

Here in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia where over half the children are born out of wedlock and at public expense, the scam is not to marry.  Then the woman tells the DHS she doesn't know whoi the father is, etc,etc.  She gets welfare, foodstamps, housing assistance, free medical care and so forth.  Often, the father of the woman's children will be living with her in housing the tax payers provide and he will be working a good job.  He is referredd to as her "companion" and if she sez he ain't the father of her kids, that's it. 

As posted above, what sort of people are the kids gonna grow into?

Offline Dee

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007, 03:58:49 AM »
As I said, there are NO illigitimate children. Just parents.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2007, 06:32:37 AM »
  Dee and No guns..you are both very correct about that there are no illegitimate children, only illegitimate parents. The Lord allowed those children to be born, and God doesn't make mistakes. We humans make all kinds of mistakes..but God never does.

IMHO..The malady that brought us to this point is Liberalism, brought on by the "sin sickness"..that is fostered by old Satan himself.

Used to be when a person was caught in a rotten sin..he could do nothing else but admit it and try to clean up his act !

More recently, the trend is to simply deny that their problem even is a sin..or that there is any such thing as sin ! For example; look at the homosexual movement now..they are acheiving status now in the general population (can't use the "F" word) . Never mind that a faggot is actually a piece of wood..

How many times in recent years have we seen female teachers in public schools commit statutory rape of their pubescent and sometimes pre-pubescent male students...and some addle-headed jurors turn them loose to repeat their crimes...?  

Celebrity women that live like pigs are publicly lauded and immitated by teenaged girls that have "illegitimate" parenting..

See Proverbs 30:20..God's ancient prophets could see right down to today..

We are told that in the latter days people would be so deceived that they would see wrong as right ...and right as wrong, so we should not be surprised..

All in all, I suppose we shall not see peace before the "Prince of Peace" returns...Maranatha !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2007, 07:16:37 AM »
Funny, I live in WV. According to the state birth records, less than a third of the children born here are born out of wedlock. State welfare code actually offers a "marriage bonus"... think about that.

A great deal of the people in this state taking advantage of your tax dollars are young, married fundamentalist "Christians", contributing nothing to society... Sitting around, churining out babies and collecting checks.... But hey, at least they're married, at least they're Christian, So you know they'll set a good moral example for the kids...

"Hey kids, Your daddy and I hate each other, we only got married 'cause he knocked me up, and the Bible says gettin married is the right thing to do, plus we get extra money for it! We're stayin' together for you kids, never mind that all this tension is creating an unhealthy environment, because that's how God want's it! See it says so right here! And when God brings your new little sister into the world, things will get even better, 'cause our state will give us even more of other peoples' hard earned cash! Praise Jesus!"

"Go forth and multiply" (Gen. 24:2) At least they get that part right  ::)

Sorry this has gone off topic, but I'm tired of this widespread assumption that failure to marry, rather than unemployment, poor education and lack of affordable child care, is the primary cause of child poverty.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2007, 01:13:18 PM »
Beers;
  That may be the experience you have in WV..not so much here. Oh we have the same problems but not many are "fundamentalist" Christians. Christians that ride the dole should be chided and reminded of.. 2 Thessalonians 3 : 8-10 !
     If they are stealing taxpayer's dollars in this way, they are even more at fault than the ones who may be playing the scam simply because they don't know any better.

It is the pandering politicians of whatever stripe that I don't like..

When it comes to handing out freebies, they should know that " anything the government subsidizes, they get more of "...

Affordable child care...does that mean that our friends and neighbors (taxpayers) should be paying other folk's babysitting bill ?

BTW: While that little verbal scenario you painted scores high in comedy, it scores relatively low for realism !...LOL
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2007, 03:10:39 PM »
Well, there's a reason I put Christians in quotes in that post, and you nailed it.  :)

I mentioned "affordable" child care, not "free" child care. You can't work if there's noone to watch your kids, and it doesn't pay you to work when child care costs more than you can expect to make at an entry level position.

It's the least important part of the equation, that's why it's listed last. These people live in poverty because they don't work, they don't work because they are lazy and/or uneducated.(at least those are the only reasons I can imagine) If you're uneducated, you can usually live better on the dole than you can workin' mimimum wage.. Why work? The exhorbitant cost of child care makes it very hard for anyone in these situations to do something about it, if they had a mind to.

What I was saying is that getting married doesn't help a damn thing if all of the above are still true.

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2007, 05:19:09 PM »
Beers, you are right.  The unwed mother ratio in WV is a mere 1 out of 3 instead of 2 out of 4 (shows what happens when you get your info from the Charleston Gazette) Regardless, I think that's just a tad high, don't you??  Back in the 50's, when I was courting my wife, the ration was 5 out of 100.  And those were poor ignorant hillbilly girls that didn't have the knowledge nor resourses available to modern girls.  Go figure.
Too many entitlements. Too many free rides: Welfare, free medical, housing support, being paid to train for a job they know they'll never take, etc is no longer charity, it's a birthright.
"you can't work if there's noone to watch your kids",  uhhhhh, you don't think that should have been put in the mix before she got pregnant???   Oh, by the way, I'm all for fixing those stud ducks that brag about how many out of wedlocks kids they have and ain't supporting. 

I agree that holy matrimony will not turn some slut into a loving, caring mother, nor will it turn some POS into a dutiful father.  I do have a question for all the folks talking about how terrible the younger people are: Who raised them?  You can blame the teachers, TV, whoever you want to but a big helping of the responsibility goes to the parents. 

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 02:47:05 AM »
"you can't work if there's noone to watch your kids",  uhhhhh, you don't think that should have been put in the mix before she got pregnant???

Indeed I do. Don't get me wrong, I'm not pardoning anyone. Any one of the people in a situation like that got there by their own path, their own decisions. But for people in a situation like that, should they actually take a mind to try and change their situation and improve their lives by getting off their duff and working for their money, it's one of the major factors hindering them. The way the current welfare system runs, it's very hard for people in that hole to dig out of it. There's not only no incentive to do so for most of these people, but there are actual barriers to overcome.

The welfare system is like any other bureaucracy, the people that run it depend on the problem they're supposed to solve for their jobs. If it weren't for all this free damn money, food and shelter most of these people would actually have to get a job (gasp) to survive. Of course you and I know that would be a good thing, but do you actually think that the people running the welfare office would think it would be? If welfare actually helped people instead of perpetuating the problem, these bureaucrats would see smaller and smaller budgets coming their way courtesy of the American taxpayer, their little empires would wither....