Author Topic: OT...Is it melting yet???  (Read 352 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
OT...Is it melting yet???
« on: March 16, 2007, 04:12:11 PM »
My back yard faces west and is all melted off now.  Ya know what that means.....looks like its time for the annual "Doggy Treat Reclaimation Project" to begin. ;D ;D  At this point, I don't mind, anything just to get out of the house. ;)
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Re: OT...Is it melting yet???
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 05:48:36 PM »
Here on sunny Cape Cod we are all snow covered and white again but it is supposed to turn to rain and wash away tomorrow, my daughter lives north of Boston right on the coast and I hear they got up to a foot or a bit more of the white stuff.  Alll in all though it has been a real mild winter here for snow, it was a real cold winter though, for long stretches too. I think I would take the cold over the snow, you don't have to shovel cold!!!....<><.... :D
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline whacker

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 08:11:43 AM »
My back yard faces west and is all melted off now.  Ya know what that means.....looks like its time for the annual "Doggy Treat Reclaimation Project" to begin. ;D ;D  At this point, I don't mind, anything just to get out of the house. ;)
[/
quote]

The snow melted here about a week ago and I did the same, but we call them (doggie land mines) after 65--70 days of knee deep snow I'm sure glad to see the grass agian.
you have to shoot good, to eat good 8)

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 02:44:03 PM »
Well guys , when you get your yards done , PLEASE come do mine  , 2 BIG labs that eat well .  ;D

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped