Author Topic: A terrorist gang...  (Read 6730 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: A terrorist gang...
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2007, 01:57:50 PM »
TM7;
  Do you really believe that the teenagers blown up in pizza parlors and babies incinerated in  day care centers were ZIONISTS ?

The Balinese and Australian young people shattered to bits in Bali were ZIONISTS ?

The people on the buses in London were all ZIONISTS ?

The commuters on the Spanish trains were all ZIONISTS ?

That "Zionist" ka-ka...just doesn't hold water !

As I pointed out before; across N Africa and throughout the middle east almost all the land is dominated by the "Allah crowd"..

As you pointed out..both the Arabs and the Jews are descended from Abraham..

Doesn't it strike you as a bit deranged that the Muslims cannot be happy possessing 499 parts out of 500 and let the Jewish "brethren" have just 1/500th for their homeland.

It would seem that ANYONE that selfish and quarrelsome would be considered "weird" to say the least.

....But when a whole population of a rather large section of the globe act that way...it just HAS to be some kind of MASS INSANITY !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2007, 03:00:12 PM »
  TM7 it's just this simple. Muslims are evil. No hidden agenda, no new world order, no black helicopters,just plain and simple pure evil. It's as simple as that. Ilsam is a cancer on our world. Imagination is a great thing but it is simply imagination. Lets look at the facts about terrorist attacks in the modern world they are being perpatrated by musims more than 90 percent of the time. Not by the christians, not by the jews, not by the one world order crowd.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2007, 03:26:45 PM »
BILLY. YEP. I can't think of one country that the Godless ones aren't murdering innocents, and bragging about it. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2007, 11:57:16 PM »
The parallel using a Naval reserve center in Amarillo is assuming there are NO Naval reservist in Amarillo, which is incorrect.
It also assumes the responsibility of the reservist in Amarillo too travel to some base on a coast, where, of course, only a naval reservist should live.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2007, 12:32:35 AM »
Clearly, the main concern with most folks is the need to control another too be safe. This control must be complete and no other opinion/lifestyle/mores/culture can be allowed--in order for for safety.
This fight is endless--there is darkness because there is no light--the law does not justify.
Armand Hammer was an internationalist, and I guess there were internationalist in the USSR who agreed with Armand.
There will be a one world government one day. There will be a one world economy one day. It will exclude--a law--any who disagree. This does not, the law, control those who disagree but it will not tolerate---that is what a law should do, IE, not tolerate.
Where is the limit of non-toleration??
What is the purpose of no-toleration if it is not control.
We are kicking against the pricks--if this is understood.
There will always be darkness until the light penetrates and all our abilities to control are fruitless. This is not to say that, unwarranted.
All any can do is follow the light--the true light--and trust the true light too be the safety net, for what we wish to control is temporary and the true light will have its way for longer that this temporal life offers.
Be very careful what and who you wish too control. They also have the same thoughts.
In the end, it matters not, there is one who IS in control---well, eternally.
Blessings

TEXAS, by GOD

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2007, 02:37:24 AM »
  Billy & Powderman;

Yes, Islam is pure evil and proves itself more and more every day..

One would have to be absolutely blind not to see the simple facts...

How many more people must be blown to bits in Sri Lanka, Darfur, Lebanon, Phillipines, Spain, London, New York,Kenya, Mozambique,Pennsylvania, Israel, Bali and Yemen and a hundred other countries....and how many must die in churches, schools, pizza parlors, taxis, day care centers, on farms and in theatres and a hundred other places..before we admit this ?

How many reporters, oil workers, missionaries, bicycle riding preachers and Christian school girls and hundreds of others minding their own business, must be beheaded before we are willing to admit that this is a major "religion" fully in the grip of the "Evil One"..?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2007, 02:57:43 PM »
War has always been the terrorism of the rich and the tool.
Blessings 
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2007, 03:26:03 PM »
TM  come on now. Wild tales of bigfoot abound too. There aint no bigfoot and the muslims are the ones behind these attacks. I believe my own experiences.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2007, 03:28:57 AM »
TM
Will be--not would be.
We worry and ponder, scheme, rant, fight, hate all in a vain attempt to control our outcome. We want to control but no one can accommodate an allegiance which would pacify and represent all.
It will happen one day. It will be too accommodate the few who would control and eventually the one who will control.
The rest will be left to accept this control because they cannot define life without this world/this life.
Those who do not accept/those who reject this rule as being evil will be accommodated by a harshness and tribulation of unrelenting proportions.
It will not end until the light comes and binds this strong man and his cohorts--then begins the 1000 year rule of the light.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2007, 04:13:57 PM »
    TM7 speaks of the murder of all kinds of victims by Islamic terrorists :

" And of course, these people attacked under whatever circumstances, didn't think of themselves as Zionists. Instead they are cogs in the wheels, available targets, working for Zionist aligned governments as the enemy thinks. "

This was his excuse for these murderers that killed many young people in a Balinese club, murdered infants in their cribs in daycare centers and beheaded 4 little girls in Africa who were walking their way to their Christian school.

Innocent people in trains in Spain, buses in London and  many innocent people of all nationalities and religions in the Twin towers were murderedby these killers.

When human animals do those kind of atrocities...as far as I am concerned, they have negated any claim they have to any "legitimate struggle"...their cause and they ..have been PROVEN EVIL..

This evil is like a spreading disease..these beasts are attacking innocents in the jungles of the Phillipines, the tea farms in Sri Lanka and all over Europe.... which has been very tolerant of their Muslim minorities.

..But they don't want tolerance and they don't offer it in their own terrain..they want the whole enchilada..handed to them.

Their idea of compromise is simple... " first you die !"

With their Wahabist communes springing up all over this country...keep your powder dry guys !

Can't see how any thinking person could come to any other conclusion  !

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2007, 04:40:49 PM »
Well ironglow, although I disagree with you on several government issues, and the Iraq war, I do not disagree with you on the muslim, make that the GROWING muslim problem in the U.S.
As GW is a complete idiot concerning the illegal alien-border control situation, I believe that America as a whole is (GW included in this one also)  is completely oblivious to the muslim situation here. As I have said in the past, they SEEM harmless enough in small numbers, but when they get an established population ANYWHERE, they become an evil force to be reckoned with. They do however, understand the smoking end of an M4, and I believe that is what it will eventually come to here in America.
I don't however believe it is our government whom will have to deal with them, I believe it will be us, the citizen. Our govenment seems more interested in running someone else's countries' business, rather than taking care of our own.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline powderman

« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2007, 04:57:08 PM »
I found out that my 2 neices who converted to the devils cult, were totally ignorant of all of the violence done by their Godless bretheren. They didn't even know about the Amish children that had been murdered. They were not killed by muslims, but my point was that they are not allowed to watch or listen to the news, only what their Godless husbands want them to know. They rule through ignorance, making sure the majority know only what they want them to know. I love those girls, but they are not welcome in my home anymore. I'll never be able to trust them again. Their devils handbook says it's OK to lie to infidels to further their cult. I hurt for them. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Dee

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2007, 02:05:40 AM »
TM7, I will have to disagree with you on the innocency of the Muslim. Their doctrine is to convert or kill the infidel. It is in the Koran, and is common knowledge. To say however, that we have not meddled in middle eastern affairs is a gross understatement. We are trying to FORCE western culture, and DEMOCRACY  ::) on a theocracy based religion that wants know part of it. We at home buy the U.S. spued propaganda that they do, when there is not one such government in all truly Muslim countries. When Turkey is held up as such it is truly laughable.
It is also frustratingly perplexing to me that someone will recognize the attitude of the Muslim, and then blindly follow Washington propaganda that we are going to establish a democracy in such a nation. It is also equally puzzling for someone to say that al queda was active in Iraq BEFORE we took Hussein down, when if they were, it was on such a minuscule scale, to the point of being un-noticeable to the rest of the world. They are there NOW because it is a good place for them to shoot Americans, and since Iraq has been successfully DE-stabilized will most likely remain, until the Iraqi's get tired of them.
Bombing Mecca will NEVER happen, as we are in bed as a country with the Saudi's whom are at the bottom of much of our problems, in the middle east, combined with our own government's self-righteous feeling of the IMAGINED RIGHT to impose their will on others.
As far as Palestinian APARTHEID, and ANNEXATION, if you are referring to Israel being the bully, I would again disagree strongly. The Palestinians have been trouble makers for years, with the late Arrafat as their thug, thief leader. They never owned what they claim to, and the rest of the world knows it. They are Jordanian by decent I believe, and not even that country wants them. They are supported and armed by other Muslim countries that want the Jew, and Christians wiped off the face of the earth. One must ask oneself, how does a people (the Palestinians) live, fight, and arm themselves, when they produce NOTHING, in the way of value. They are merely a hate guided instrument of war, designed and manipulated to harass and eventually destroy the Jew and the Christian.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2007, 02:21:30 AM »
 TM7;

The  Palestinian "apartheid" that cost 1.5 million lives (if that figure is anywhere near accurate) could have been easily solved by the huge Arabic/Muslim community surrounding the Mediterranean and the middle east..absorbing all those theoretically "displaced" brothers . Somehow it seems, the Muslim countries would much rather keep these people in refugee camps and perpetuate a continuous struggle of attempting to take the Jewish homeland..(only 1/500th of the area we are speaking of)

The Palestinians are simply a people kept frustrated and hate-filled by their Muslim brothers..so they can use them as bomb-fuses for "stupid-cide" bombings.
   You and I are also in their sights !

You tell me that "responsible western sources" claim that the "Iraqi seige" has cost 300,000 lives of Iraqi children..etc.
  Just who are these "responsible western sources" ?
   If they are at all "responsible"..they should be blaming the UN..and their dictator ..Saddam Hussein..surely, you remember the "oil for food" program.
  The US was very responsible for setting up a program to give those same children all the food & medicines they needed but by the time the UN, Saddam and the terrorists finished robbing the children blind..nothing was left.

So here is another instance of the UN aiding greatly in provoking a war...

It surely would not have been right, but it would at least have been more understandable had those nutsies hit the UN headquarters rather than the World Trade center..

.....But then; we're dealing with nutsies here, aren't we !

Offline Dee

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2007, 06:12:01 AM »
My youngest son delved somewhat with Amnesty International before coming to his senses, and realizing that they are every bit as radically goofy in a not funny way as the ACLU, NAACP, and KKK.
As far as the UN, I believe that approximately 122 member nations are dictatorships, the Chairman for human relations is a woman from Lybial, where women have no rights. That in itself is an unfunny joke.
Come on, TM7, while we agree on some matters and disagree on some, how could you possibly defend a religion that so surpresses their women, that they are mutilated and killed if they expose certain body parts such as their face. This is 12 century stuff. To say it is ok, is like trying to say that unborn babies probably would agree with abortion.
While our government should not be trusted, (even Jefferson said that) this is still the best country to live in, in the world.

Offline powderman

« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2007, 06:35:35 AM »
TM7. Don't really know where to start. Read in Numbers chapter 33, start with verse 51. This explains a lot of why Israel is beset by the Godless ones today. Go on to chapter 34 and you will see that God formed Israel and her boundaries, not europe, or the un. Israel has given up a large portion of what God gave them, I doubt he is happy about that. Their Northern boundary went almost to damascus. Israel should never have given up one square inch of Gods gift. Theres a map in the back of my bible showing Israels original boundaries.
The palestinians are a Godless people, none of their brothers want them, and they are trespassing on Israeli land. They give nothing to society except death and chaos. They depend solely on the rest of the world for their existence. The United States and Israel support them financially more than their own kind does. We should give them nothing, neither should Israel. The news media plays it up everytime Israel hits them with an air strike, but little is said about the hundreds of rockets that the Godless ones fire at Israel daily. Just recently they fired 140 in 3 days. Didn't care where they hit, they only wanted to kill Jews. They are indeed a prick in Israels side as told in the scriptures. No sympathy from me for those Godless scum. They raise their children to hate, and kill. They have amassed thousands of bombs and rockets to anhilate Israel, I pray daily that God will make them explode wherever they are hidden, killing only the scum that have them. The rest of the Godless ones send the palestinians bombs, rockets, guns, ammo, etc. Why not food, clothing, help find clean water sources??? They don't want peace, never have, never will. The Godless ones will not rest til every man, woman, and  child has been murdered that will not bow down to satans handbook, their koran. Islam is a cancer, a boil on the butt of the entire world. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Dee

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2007, 08:34:12 AM »
Stop beating around the bush powderman! Tell us what you REALLY think of Islam! :o ;)

Offline powderman

« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2007, 10:07:12 AM »
Stop beating around the bush powderman! Tell us what you REALLY think of Islam! :o ;)

DEE. It should be pretty clear that I'm too politically correct to voice my true feelings, can't take the chance of offending anybody. In the mean time I'll keep on picking my words very carefully. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dee

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2007, 10:40:50 AM »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yes! Diplomacy with the enemy. That is the answer. However, if that doesn't work, there is always the pistol. I fear in many ways, we have become too civilized?

Offline powderman

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2007, 11:51:32 AM »
The Godless ones call Jesus a prophet, not Christ the messiah. God blinded the eyes of the Jews over 2,000 years ago to Christ the messiah. Their eyes will be opened in the end times. In the meantime they have their own covenent with God. Israel needs to quit slapping the hands of these scum and do some serious cleansing of their gene pool. Palestinian holocaust??? Get real, The Godless ones kill more of their own than Israel does. They fight among themselves, kinda like the Godless killing the Godless. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline Dee

« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2007, 12:05:42 PM »
Dee,,,,, I traveled all thru the mid-east and India many many years ago with a young attractive woman at the time. You better believe we wrapped her up in native garb, headscarf, and veil, just to be safe. In those days there weren't much Johnny Law around in that area of the world and it was the safest thing to do...she concurred. Look I don't condone how they treat their women,,seems like calvinistic Islamicism if you permit the analogy. But I'm not about to force my culture and views on them...it just ain't my cross to bear. BTW...Want to see some exploited and used women..? Then ride up to Dallas and do some research in gentlemen's bars while watching the pole dances...then compare that to a Berker wardrobe and beating. Although opposites not much difference in the final analysis.
   No doubt about it..... suicidal desperate enemies are most dangerous and will kill you on the spot.

PM and Dee,,,,right now the truth is about to come out about the Israeli apartheid. Even Jewish journalist are shocked at the Palestinian holocaust. Israel is split on their role in the middle east and about half of the jewish population wants the hardliner zionist government to step down. This was coming out when the recent Lebanese campaign got underway. And this is what I'm concerned about when the Truth starts to break out here...that will be when Iran gets it, or we get another attack.

PM,,,,how you trust Israelites who show utter disdain for Christ, and hate Islamicist who revere Christ up there with Mohammed is beyond me. See...! no country has a monopoly on hate. You need to google Talmud + Christ......

Well TM7, I would hardley compare the mulsims treatment of women, with the pole dancers on Harry Hines Blvd, Industrial Blvd, in Dallas, Tx. Yes, I know about those places, I grew up and still live a short distance from Dallas. The muslim women are REQUIRED to dress in such a manner under duress of punishment and even death. The gals in Dallas do it because morons throw their money at them to the tune of six figure incomes for the pole dancers. Apples to oranges.
Oh, one more thing on the pole dancers. Say you call that "RESEARCH"? LOL again. We called it bar hoppin in my younger days. Now I call it what it really is. A waste of time and money.
And you say that them muslim holds Christ right up there with Mohammed? WOW! How did I miss that? What a thoughtful bunch of guys. We don't need to google Talmud + Christ. You need to read the Bible.
I already know how this story is going to end. I read the end of the book. It is very hard for me to understand a man such as yourself that would defend the muslim, when they are killing American soldiers everyday in the name of a god that does not exist. I will not go on.

Offline powderman

« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2007, 02:27:43 PM »
TM7. Although the Godless ones recognize Jesus as a prophet they choose to follow the teachings of a madman, mohamed. Jesus preached love and forgiveness. Mohamed preached hatred and death to all non muslims. Mohamed was no more of a prophet than I am. Can you name even ONE of Gods real prophets that didn't perform miracles??? Uhhhh, besides mohamed. He was a murderer, rapist, child molester, certainly not a prophet of God. There is NO comparison between Jesus and mohamed, they are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Jesus stands for everything that mohamed hated. Mohameds purpose on this earth was to destroy everything that Jesus Christ had taught and built. Thats islam today in a nutshell. I don't understand how you can read the bible and not see that Israel is Gods chosen people. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :(

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2007, 03:00:11 PM »
Jesus was son of GOD , don't believe anyone else fills that bill !
The Mormon church has a prophet that had some unique ideas , space etc.
Lets not confuse old and new books of the Bible , and many of the ills you named about Islam have taken place in other religions as well through out history !the catholic church is righting itself from some today !
They have said they wish to destroy us , they have killed us at home , they are most likely getting ready to do so once more and have the means to do so !
Its called self defence , lets stop this religon bashing and defend ourselves !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2007, 04:39:42 PM »
  A slight correction due:  Yes; Jesus is the Son of God..and He is also God the Son...

TM..Yes the String and the birka both enslave women..But there is one small difference ! Here; the woman who foolishly wears a "string" normally does so by her own choice and does it voluntarily..There is no mullah tellinmg her she MUST wear it or have her nose cut off or her left hand stuck in a meat grinder..

Voluntary slavery is one thing, slavery by terrorist enforcement is another..but a Muslim brain mushed mind I am sure, has trouble comprehending the difference !

Hey, I learned something brand new today..In speaking about the death sentence enforced dress code by the nutsies..TM compares them to Calvinists.

C'mon you Calvinists..fess up ! You got your women wearing Birkas now ?

Do you whip them with a rifle cleaning rod if they let their ankle show for a moment ?

...Or maybe you cut their ears off if they listen too closely to "men's talk"..

Powderman showed you where about 4,000 years ago the Jews got the deed to the land (Num 33:51 to end) The decision after WW1 was just a reiteration of the deed.

If your "reliable western sources" is Amnesty International..you may as well quote Micheal Moore also; one is as "fair and balanced" as the other !

One can observe the difference ! The border between Israel and the Palestinian area can be quiet for weeks..then suddenly mortars fall or there is a stupid-cide bombing or some terrorrist act. It seems it always is one mad group or another from the Palestinian side that breaks the peace . I can't recall a single time when the Israelis broke a peace that has held for weeks..may have happened, but I don't recall it !

BTW..For the Muslims to hold Jesus " right up there with Mohammed" is simply another insult ! Jesus is no pedophile, and the Son of God (yea, God himself) is no mere prophet  !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2007, 12:48:21 AM »
On 9/11 maybe a nuke in the camp of their leader . Any other threat  should be taken out as soon as it becomes a threat !
God has the right to judge ! We can only arrange the meeting !

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2007, 01:22:55 PM »
Agreed shootall.

Mecca needs to be hit with the largest yielding nuke in our arsenal. Contrary to some peoples twisted hatred, the muslims are the bad guys not the jews. Hey if the Israelis start being terrorists i have no problem with making them glow also. Isreal has been very patient with the Palestinians. I hope they lose their patience soon and join us in a war to wipe the cancer of islam off the earth.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2007, 03:36:45 PM »
...Or how about hitting that big, black, "sacred" rock in Mecca with a hot laser from outer space...just to watch it fall in half..or crumble into a pile of dust !

Offline powderman

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2007, 03:59:15 PM »
BILLY, Agreed Sir. That is the source of their madness.  >:(  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2007, 03:48:50 AM »
Any religion or belief that tells me I have to get down on my knee's 5 times a day, beat my head into the floor, it's ok to stone your wife to death, or daughter because you THINK they cheated, or maybe she's dating the wrong man. It's ok to kill somebody, if they don't agree with your religion. I know as American's, we don't like the gov't listening in, or spying on us. But I certainly hope that all the phone's, 'puter line's, and if they can, cell phone's are tapped, bugged, wired, whatever, with anyone associated with this abomination of a religion.
It was bad enough, that on 9/11 they managed to do what they did. When/Where is the next attack going to take place. Subway, school, mall, ???  I don't like gov't intrusion anymore than the next guy. I went on several motorcycle rally's in the mid '70's to get the helmet law repealed here in Ohio. But these nut case's don't want to just live here. They want to control our life and beliefs. We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!! Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2007, 03:56:22 AM »
if you live like their law allows , you would be living like someone on crack ! not by the bible !